The Legendary Troll Kingdom
BUMP

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Something more useful than anything Chuckie posts in this thread:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Ya see.... I am the one behind "Brownfoot".

It all started a year ago, when I was walking my dogs one night, and one of them took a really big, REALLY stinky dump. As I was bagging up said dog poop, I thought "Man, this reminds me of one of Blackfoot's posts. Heh. Blackfoot and New Age Pooping...."

And, well, it just kinda evolved from there.

BUSTED :bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
"Busted" would imply that I was trying to keep it a secret, and that someone revealed it against my wishes. So once again, Chuckie proves that he's a blithering idiot who has no idea what the words he uses even mean.

jack

"Busted" would imply that I was trying to keep it a secret, and that someone revealed it against my wishes. So once again, Chuckie proves that he's a blithering idiot who has no idea what the words he uses even mean.

He still hasn't figured out what's really going on with that accounf ;)

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Charlemagne said:
Ya see.... I am the one behind "Brownfoot".

It all started a year ago, when I was walking my dogs one night, and one of them took a really big, REALLY stinky dump. As I was bagging up said dog poop, I thought "Man, this reminds me of one of Blackfoot's posts. Heh. Blackfoot and New Age Pooping...."

And, well, it just kinda evolved from there.

He still hasn't figured out what's really going on with that accounf ;)

Sure I do. Dershocka was the original owner of the sock. The original handle wasn't BROWNFOOT, it was "PORK". That was the sock Dershocka stole back when I didn't change the password. :bigass:

jack

Like I said, you still haven't figured it out. Whatever you meant...I was talking about the Brownfoot account. I don't give a shit about your made up histrionics to be honest.

They are meaningless.

BROWNFOOT

Sure I do. Dershocka was the original owner of the sock. The original handle wasn't BROWNFOOT, it was "PORK". That was the sock Dershocka stole back when I didn't change the password. :bigass:

cupcakea u de dummest mufuh on da East Coast. BROWNFOOT be de all 'merican cupcakea. Dunno who pork wuz.

Probby what you take up da butt fo breakfass.

UP TOP!

IN DA GROOVE!

jack

cupcakea u de dummest mufuh on da East Coast. BROWNFOOT be de all 'merican cupcakea. Dunno who pork wuz.

Probby what you take up da butt fo breakfass.

UP TOP!

IN DA GROOVE!

LOL I know right? Pork goes back to when comicon was a thing. That would have ended before 2010.

You started posting circa 2018.

The Question

Eternal
Amber-Lamps-AMBER-LAMPS-DOES-NOT-CARE-ABOUT-THE-AFFAIRS-OF-HUMANS.jpg

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What's popping off Bick?.. Did you own an account at ASVS?.. Didn't you inform me once that you at one point shared the BROWNFOOT account with Charlemagne/Khas and Dirk Funk/Tyrakak?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

The Question

Eternal
So did the NCR give you a medal for blasting Khan kiddies? That's right, keep eye fucking me, asshole.