Attention ASVS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Bear Pour GIF - Bear Pour Drink GIFs

I need information on that posting party at ASVS that I wasn't invited too... How'd it go? How many members showed up? How many messages were posted? How many views did the party receive? Did I get (a.) PAWNED ( b.) owned ( c.) dissed ( d.) butthurt, or (e.) ALL OF THE ABOVE? :bigass:

MODMAN

Bit of peace and quiet - couple of decent discussions about the board - then you turn up and spam your usual BS.

Just fuck off already.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yeah! I heard the ASVS posting party was peaceful and quiet. Probably would have had 90 percent more activity if I had my BLACKFOOT account still active. I refuse to have my socks (Jason + 2 others) login. I can't have them post there with administrators (Khas/Charlemagne, Dirk Funk/Tyralak and
Venooker/jack) checking IP's. Until I get my BLACKFOOT account reinstated at ASVS it will never exist again.
:bigass:

:wtf:
And Another Thang, MODMAN

You're are not a member of ASVS...What are you banging about?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
300645549_1013894952620717_3229069717221361080_n.png

jack

Yeah! I heard the ASVS posting party was peaceful and quiet. Probably would have had 90 percent more activity if I had my BLACKFOOT account still active. I refuse to have my socks (Jason + 2 others) login. I can't have them post there with administrators (Khas/Charlemagne, Dirk Funk/Tyralak and
Venooker/jack) checking IP's. Until I get my BLACKFOOT account reinstated at ASVS it will never exist again.

:wtf:
And Another Thang, MODMAN

You're are not a member of ASVS...What are you banging about?

You have no accounts at ASVS currently. Socks or otherwise.

The Question

Eternal
I refuse to have my socks (Jason + 2 others) login. I can't have them post there with administrators (Khas/Charlemagne, Dirk Funk/Tyralak and
Finally, some good news.

jack

I refuse to have my socks (Jason + 2 others) login

You know Jason's Jewish right? Guess that makes you a jew then. Maybe you should pick someone else to pretend to be? Otherwise.....

Dance for me Jewboy.

dancing-jew-jewish-dance.gif

Last edited:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
What's popping off Bick?.. Did you own an account at ASVS?.. Didn't you inform me once that you at one point shared the BROWNFOOT account with Charlemagne/Khas and Dirk Funk/Tyrakak?
wat

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Thass cuz he a mufuh dumbass!

Up top!

In da groove!

Nah, it's not weird. It's gay.

Bit of peace and quiet - couple of decent discussions about the board - then you turn up and spam your usual BS.

Just fuck off already.

I just took a huge steaming pile of shit.
The stank alone is freshening up this thread.

images

This is ASVS business. Only current members, use to be members who had their account dismissed by administration abuse and the perma-banned members are welcome to post on this thread....To my knowledge, Lilac, The Question, BROWNFOOT and Bick aren't members. I was the only member of ASVS to have a handle that had nothing to do with star trek or star wars. I was personally invited to ASVS by my former friend Tyralak/Dirk Funk.

jack

Dance for me Jewboy, and shut the fuck up while you're at it Mr Irrelevant. This is ASVS business, which you have nothing to do with.

dancing-jew-jewish-dance.gif

jack

Nice dancing there Jewboy.

jack

Lilac, The Question, BROWNFOOT and Bick arent members

They were members long before you :bigass:

Anything else Mr Irrelevant?

Sorry you missed the posting party...quite entertaining in every way.

Nothing like a secret forum to keep the riff raff out.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
To my knowledge, Lilac, The Question, BROWNFOOT and Bick aren't members.

They were members long before you :bigass:

Wrong Venooker. I was a member at ASVS before you (Nov 29,2009) and Khas/Charlemagne (April 12, 2010). Holly shit!... Dirk Funk/Tyralak joined ASVS Aug 4, 2009....I might be mistaken about Tyralak/Dirk Funk inviting me there. I may have been there longer than he was.