Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I was a member of ASVS when it first opened. It was under a different name.

You were never a member in 2009.

Anything else Mr Irrelevant liar?

Dance some more for me Jewboy

dancing-jew-jewish-dance.gif

jack

I was a member of ASVS when it first opened.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
To my knowledge, Lilac, The Question, BROWNFOOT and Bick aren't members.

They were members long before you :bigass:

Wrong Venooker. I was a member at ASVS before you (Nov 29,2009) and Khas/Charlemagne (April 12, 2010). Holly shit!... Dirk Funk/Tyralak joined ASVS Aug 4, 2009....I might be mistaken about Tyralak/Dirk Funk inviting me there. I may have been there longer than he was.

jack

jack

jack

:bigass:

jack

I need information on that posting party at ASVS that I wasn't invited too... How'd it go?

Just fine. Thanks for asking :)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yo Venooker! If I were to reveal my dual, will you give me YOUR word that you will not delete the account. I have secrets I can share concerning my existence at ASVS...My word is bond!

jack

836.jpg

jack

Yo Venooker! If I were to reveal my dual, will you give me YOUR word that you will not delete the account. I have secrets I can share concerning my existence at ASVS...My word is bond!

I have a better idea. If you actually have a dual that I didn't know about at ASVS login and post with it. If you prove me wrong I'll reinstate your blackfoot account.

How's that ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

I have a better idea. If you actually have a dual that I didn't know about at ASVS login and post with it. If you prove me wrong I'll reinstate your blackfoot account.

How's that ;)

What do you mean by a dual you didn't know about? You don't know shit. You only made 32 post since 2009....Can I just tell you who my dual is? You're just trying to get my IP Address. Do my deal or kindly shut that fuck up. OR. browse ASVS forums and figure out my dual on your own.<<<< Good luck on that

jack

Reveal the dual.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yo Charlemagne! If I were to reveal my dual, will you give me YOUR word that you will not delete the account. I have secrets I can share concerning my existence at ASVS...My word is bond!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Besides Venooker/jack, you can't be trusted. The same can be spoken about Dirk Funk/Tyralak. Dirk Funk/Tyralak promised me, my spot back at ASVS. If things don't work out, maybe I'll reveal my dual. I'm just gone sit back and watch ASVS administration sweat till they get wet trying to figure it out. Like I've been saying for years..I got secrets.

jack

I knew you had nothing.

Dance some more Jewboy

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Bear Pour GIF - Bear Pour Drink GIFs

I need information on that posting party at ASVS that I wasn't invited too... How'd it go? How many members showed up? How many messages were posted? How many views did the party receive? Did I get (a.) PAWNED ( b.) owned ( c.) dissed ( d.) butthurt, or (e.) ALL OF THE ABOVE? :bigass:

^***EDIT***^

Where you at the PARTY? If so, I need your handle at ASVS. Or. Did have to view the party as a guest?

Yeah! I heard the ASVS posting party was peaceful and quiet. Probably would have had 90 percent more activity if I had my BLACKFOOT account still active. I refuse to have my socks (Jason + 2 others) login. I can't have them post there with administrators (Khas/Charlemagne, Dirk Funk/Tyralak and
Venooker/jack) checking IP's. Until I get my BLACKFOOT account reinstated at ASVS it will never exist again.

:wtf:
And Another Thang, MODMAN

You're are not a member of ASVS...What are you banging about?

images

This is ASVS business. Only current members, use to be members who had their account dismissed by administration abuse and the perma-banned members are welcome to post on this thread....To my knowledge, Lilac, The Question, BROWNFOOT and Bick aren't members. I was the only member of ASVS to have a handle that had nothing to do with star trek or star wars. I was personally invited to ASVS by my former friend Tyralak/Dirk Funk.

Wrong Venooker. I was a member at ASVS before you (Nov 29,2009) and Khas/Charlemagne (April 12, 2010). Holly shit!... Dirk Funk/Tyralak joined ASVS Aug 4, 2009....I might be mistaken about Tyralak/Dirk Funk inviting me there. I may have been there longer than he was.