Attention MENTY: Will you fucking please restore my avatar function.

The Question

Eternal
^^EDIT^^...Attention Sir/Mr. Mentalist. Will you kindly please restore my avatar function. Its a new year. I've served my time. I don't hassle jack any more, I'm done with our oldest/most respected member of TK. My main man Eggs Mayonnaise is tired of giving me favors. I can no longer count on missmanners or gagh.<<my two most favorite members of all-times. Who is in charge of our Legendary TK? Please, somebody, anybody, give me my avatar and edit functions back. Boss!
You've been told what you have to do. You still haven't demonstrated the brainpower it takes to do it.

You've got to:

1. Start acting right.
2. Keep acting right.
3. Stop asking for your avatar and edit functions back. Don't demand it. Don't act like you're entitled. Don't act like you're owed. Don't even ask nicely. In fact, stop asking at all.

Just get to acting right, keep on acting right, and maybe one of these days you'll log in and find your shit restored. Maybe.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Its been nearly 1 month ago today that I ask our boss Mr. Mentalist to restore my AVATAR and EDIT functions that I have not had in a year...Where is Mentalist?...I see his face everywhere I go, on the street and even at the picture show, have you seen him (Mentalist)?. Why, Oh why want he restore my AVATAR and EDIT functions? Mentalist. I'm lost, baby I'm lost and butt naked without my AVATAR and EDIT function.

And Another Thing
Eggs Mayonnaise or Brickvader If you're still here, HOLLA BLACK. Y'alls services are desperately needed at this time
:bigass:

Hug GIF - Hug GIFs

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
You've been told what you have to do. You still haven't demonstrated the brainpower it takes to do it.

You've got to:

1. Start acting right.
2. Keep acting right.
3. Stop asking for your avatar and edit functions back. Don't demand it. Don't act like you're entitled. Don't act like you're owed. Don't even ask nicely. In fact, stop asking at all.

Just get to acting right, keep on acting right, and maybe one of these days you'll log in and find your shit restored. Maybe.

In all the time he's been here, has he ever done any of those things? Seriously, I'll have been a member of this forum for 13 years come August, and not once do I remember him being anything but a self-centered imbecile who never learns from his mistakes.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If you are not Eggs Mayonnaise, Mentalist or Brickvader, please shut the fuck up. OR. You may speak on this if you declare and confirm yourself as a moderator.

^^I changed my mind^^. I'll take anyone's help to restore my AVATAR and EDIT functions....jack, joe hennesy, Loktar, DevilMan, Kevin P/Yahooee, Dirk Funk, Seph, Conchaga, Sarek, Donovan, Gank Master Morbo/Neil, Gurk, Spack, Bitchslapsmiity/Hunter X, SRB, Dogboy 443/Mark, Cory Fuka, blackfoot NAP, Dershocka, steve samurai jack, BROWNFOOT, Bick, Ed Guither, miss mary j simple, Dark Pickle, Danny Hellman, Peter McDonald, geedis, Geedis/James, Cacophony, LayLow, Lilac, YUM, Laker Girl, Rick Veitch....

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

You've got to:

1. Start acting right.
2. Keep acting right.

^^Tell me you didn't say that^^ Huh, me, act right?...I have you religiously posting on my threads...Don't like it, put me on ignore.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^^I changed my mind^^. I'll take anyone's help to restore my AVATAR and EDIT functions....jack, joe hennesy, Loktar, DevilMan, Kevin P/Yahooee, Dirk Funk, Seph, Conchaga, Sarek, Donovan, Gank Master Morbo/Neil, Gurk, Spack, Bitchslapsmiity/Hunter X, SRB, Dogboy 443/Mark, Cory Fuka, blackfoot NAP, Dershocka, steve samurai jack, BROWNFOOT, Bick, Ed Guither, miss mary j simple, Dark Pickle, Danny Hellman, Peter McDonald, geedis, Geedis/James, Cacophony, LayLow, Lilac, YUM, Laker Girl, Rick Veitch....
As you know, I said I'd bury the hatchet on a couple of conditions. Let me know if you're actually interested.

jack

^^Tell me you didn't say that^^ Huh, me, act right?...I have you religiously posting on my threads...Don't like it, put me on ignore.

Honestly, that's not a good look. I haven't been ignoring you, but for the last 6 weeks or so I haven't been responding to your bullshit. Shall I go back to that? Suits me fine. You want to keep fucking around, you'll keep finding out. You want to get along?

tumblr_mafpnwKcrx1qzj4mzo4_r1_250.gif

The Question

Eternal
In all the time he's been here, has he ever done any of those things? Seriously, I'll have been a member of this forum for 13 years come August, and not once do I remember him being anything but a self-centered imbecile who never learns from his mistakes.
You're right. It's on him, and he's guaranteed to fail. It won't be anyone's fault but his own. ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
As you know, I said I'd bury the hatchet on a couple of conditions. Let me know if you're actually interested.

^^Okay!, I'm down with that jack.^^ I made that same suggestion years ago., BRO.

TK..After 20 years, I'm officially requesting a divorce from jack
Click Here For Complete Story
By: CeeJay | January 20, 2021

jack

It's pretty simple. You stop flooding the board with spam. Feel free to use the forum created for your two accounts as you like. You stop spamming the other forums, I'll leave your subforum alone.

I might even participate in some of your sports threads if they're interesting enough without trolling you.

Speak Freely is off limits the way you've been using it. It's not a bitch forum. Or all about what you want/demand. What you think might be interesting.

That's what QSF is for. (Complaining about stuff that's wrong with the board).

If you actually want to join a discussion in SF, go ahead if you have something to say. You might be surprised at what happens when you contribute to said discussion.

If you actually have discovered interesting new music you want to share, feel free. You know like I do every day. Your endless gangsta rap is spam, nothing more. I do plenty of rap, r&B and black soul music across the spectrum in addition to whatever I come across at any given time. Also you need to search an artist before you post a thread so you don't duplicate a thread someone else posted first.. I'll do the same.

This isn't a one off. We're not going to discuss that you and BFNAP are actually both mains. They aren't. You have to agree that both accounts will abide by these "rules".

If you agree, I'll go to bat for you to get your privileges back.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It's pretty simple. You stop flooding the board with spam. Feel free to use the forum created for your two accounts as you like. You stop spamming the other forums, I'll leave your subforum alone.

I might even participate in some of your sports threads if they're interesting enough without trolling you.

Speak Freely is off limits the way you've been using it. It's not a bitch forum. Or all about what you want/demand. What you think might be interesting.

That's what QSF is for. (Complaining about stuff that's wrong with the board).

If you actually want to join a discussion in SF, go ahead if you have something to say. You might be surprised at what happens when you contribute to said discussion.

If you actually have discovered interesting new music you want to share, feel free. You know like I do every day. Your endless gangsta rap is spam, nothing more. I do plenty of rap, r&B and black soul music across the spectrum in addition to whatever I come across at any given time. Also you need to search an artist before you post a thread so you don't duplicate a thread someone else posted first.. I'll do the same.

This isn't a one off. We're not going to discuss that you and BFNAP are actually both mains. They aren't. You have to agree that both accounts will abide by these "rules".

If you agree, I'll go to bat for you to get your privileges back.

Too long didn't read shit after the first paragraph. You do not have the authority to demand nothing from me.

Twenty Century Fox Meme Gfy GIF - Twenty Century Fox Meme Gfy Go Fuck Yourself GIFs

And Another Thang

I don't have a forum at Troll Kingom. That subforum belongs to blackfoot NAP. My deal is a YES or No. You recently posted that you wouldn't react to me. What changed your mind?.. All I want is my AVATAR and EDIT functions restored. Is that to much to ask for? Where is Mentalist?

jack

LOL thanks for allowing me to troll you to dust yet again.

See you in the funny papers, loser boy.

:bigass:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dammit, I forgot one important person concerning my AVATAR and EDIT functions...Cassie. Never had interactions with her, hell didn't realize she's the No.2 member of this board. Cassie, can you help me out on my situation?

Sad Tantrum GIF - Sad Tantrum Angry GIFs

jack

tom-spanking-bad-boy-3z2av1mdnj88mxku.gif

The Question

Eternal
Okay, ya dumb mother fucker. You've been told what the steps are. You don't want to follow 'em? Don't follow 'em.

You're not getting your privileges back. Period.

jack