Carolina Panthers

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
qlk2dxnxnllxhwxwdz75

Keep Pounding.
ESPN

images

The official website of the Carolina Panthers.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Former Panthers tight end Greg Olsen announced his retirement during FOX's pregame show before Sunday's NFC Championship between Tamp Bay and Green Bay. One of the best all-time for Carolina. Next up the broadcast booth for FOX.

Matt Rhule finally will get a chance to coach Alabama QB Mac Jones next week at the Senior Bowl. The Panthers coach tried to get Jones to come to Baylor out of high school and Jones told him, “Thanks, but no thanks.''

One of Scott Fitterer's requirements for a franchise quarterback is "someone who can win when the game is on the line in the fourth quarter.'' Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgeater was 0-8 this past season when he had a chance on his final drive to win or tie a game.

That the Panthers are hiring Sean Ryan as their quarterbacks coach, according to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, will increase speculation that Carolina will pursue Houston QB Deshaun Watson in a trade. Ryan was Houston's QB coach and worked with Watson from 2017 and '18. He was with the New York Giants in 2012 when Carolina coach Matt Rhule was there. The plot thickens.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Btw, Jack did commission it from Bissette, and they did give me permission to use it when I opened the Chophouse at the Kingdom. You wouldn't know any of this because you were banned from that board just after it opened. I've been using it for my av here since 2010. Jack still owns the artwork, but it's mine in the sense that he's given me permission to use it, something you don't have.

You lie about everything, just like you're lying about this. I do NOT give you permission to use it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The Panthers have made some changes in their staff, letting go Mark Carrier (Executive Director of Football) and Bryan Porter (Director of Football Operations), per team spokesperson. Wouldn't surprise if former Carolina LB Dan Morgan, with Buffalo, fills one spot.

Now that it's official Deshaun Watson has asked the Texans to trade him, what would it take for the Panthers to get him? I asked that on Twitter last week and gave several options. Here's the results: 2 first-round picks, 1 second-round pick (33%); 2 first-round picks, Christian McCaffrey (27.6 %); 3 first-round picks, Teddy Bridgewater (35.5 %); 2 first-round picks, Brian Burns (3.9%).

Panthers coach Matt Rhule had a very simple explanation for how and why he was able to keep his language clean (for the most part) while being mic'd up by ESPN for today's Senior Bowl practice. ‘'Because I knew my mom would be watching.''

In talking about new QB coach Sean Ryan, Panthers coach Matt Rhule said, "He's coached some really good quarterbacks.'' The last two were Detroit's Matthew Stafford and Houston's Deshaun Watson. Stafford is available for trade and Watson could be, so as has been said here several times keep a close eye on this. Watson, because of his age (25) and athletic ability, obviously makes him the more attractive of the two.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Every time you reply, I smile :bigass:

Stopped reading your bullshit 2 pages ago bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Weighing Panthers' QB options: Should they chase Deshaun Watson?
The Panthers made a run at Stafford last week, according to league sources. That was the latest sign they aren’t fully committed to quarterback Teddy Bridgewater for the 2021 season. The Panthers, per a league source, are interested in Watson. Then again, so are more than half of the league’s 32 teams.

Sources: Carolina Panthers offered No. 8 pick, Teddy Bridgewater for Matthew Stafford
The Panthers offered the eighth overall pick in this year's draft, a fifth-round pick and quarterback Teddy Bridgewater to try to land Stafford, sources said.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

kim-kardashian-bikini-butt-cellulite-backlash-crying-9.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater won the 2020 Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award, which recognizes the NFL player who best demonstrates the qualities of outstanding sportsmanship on the field, including fair play, respect for opponents and integrity in competition.

The Panthers signed Stephen Sullivan, a seventh-round draft pick by Seattle last year, to a futures contract. New Carolina GM Scott Fitterer was part of the front office that drafted Sullivan, who played tight end and wide receiver at LSU. Sullivan was drafted as a tight end but began working at defensive end while on Seattle's practice squad. He was elevated for one game, playing 22 defensive snaps and making one tackle in Week 8.

The Panthers have made some changes in their staff, letting go Mark Carrier (Executive Director of Football) and Bryan Porter (Director of Football Operations), per team spokesperson. Wouldn't surprise if former Carolina LB Dan Morgan, with Buffalo, fills one spot.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Panthers' offensive roster outlook: Upgrades at quarterback, O-line a priority

Carolina Panthers coach Matt Rhule didn’t have to think long when asked what Tampa Bay and Kansas City had in common prior to Super Bowl LV. “Elite quarterbacks with really well-invested offensive lines," Rhule said while coaching at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama. Quarterback already has been an offseason focus, as Ieague sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter that the Panthers offered the No. 8 pick, a fifth-round pick and quarterback Teddy Bridgewater to the Detroit Lions for quarterback Mathew Stafford. The Lions eventually decided to go with the Los Angrles Rams' trade offer. Carolina, per league source, also has serious interest in Houston quarterback Deshaun Watson should the Texans give in to his request to be traded. But the offensive line also has to be a priority with only one starter, center Matt Paradis under contract. The Panthers won't have much cap room projected between $12 million and $13 million to work with, although that number will more than double if the team releases defensive tackle Kawann Short. That has to be a concern for whoever is playing quarterback.

Click Here For Complete Story

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
So which one are you? The liar, the thief or the beggar? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Given your fake avatar (which is hilarious as the fake front page of your fake funny book), I'll go with all three?

How's your lousy jealous life, Blackfoot? Guess you fucked everything up here, eh cupcakeyjiggybooboo?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Panthers' offensive roster outlook: Upgrades at quarterback, O-line a priority

Quarterbacks
Returning players
: Teddy Bridgewater, P.J. Walker, Will Grier, Tommy Stevens.
Free agents: None.

Offensive line
Returning players: Paradis, Greg Little, Dennis Daley, Matt Kaskey, Sam Tecklenburg.
Free agents: Taylor Moton, Russell Okung, John Miller, Tyler Larsen, Chris Reed, Michael Schofield, Trent Scott (restricted)

jack

[QUOTE-Sarek] Shut the fuck up Cee Jay [/QUOTE]

LOL

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Carolina Panthers release DT Kawann Short
Short, the Panthers' best defensive player, has played in a combined five games over the past two seasons, as his 2019 and 2020 campaigns were cut short by season-ending shoulder surgeries.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Panthers defensive roster outlook: Seeking D-line depth, next Luke Kuechly

Phil Snow was as creative as any NFL defensive coordinator in 2020 because of injuries and youth on a Carolina Panthers unit that invested all seven draft picks on his side of the ball. He succeeded in helping the team stay in a lot of games few expected, including a 24-16 loss to Green Bay in Week 15, in which eventual NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers was sacked five times and held to 143 yards passing. Rodgers frustratingly referred to Snow’s defense afterward as a 3-5-3 scheme that had a lot of “college principals." But even before Tampa Bay smothered quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV with basically a four-man pass rush, Snow was looking ahead to what he needed to do to take his defense to a championship-caliber level.

Click Here For Full Story

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Sarek said:
Shut the fuck up CeeJay

Maybe you should take his advice.

btw, that's a pisspoor scan of my av. Why don't you try again? :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Maybe you should take his advice.

btw, that's a pisspoor scan of my av. Why don't you try again? :bigass:

I was about to ask why he scanned your avatar (and poorly, at that) instead of doing a copy-paste... then I remembered that he still hasn't fully figured out just HOW to do that, yet.