Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 1-2)

This week's episode was very much like a lost Scrubs episode. Not bad, though.

If you freeze-framed during Abed's Terminator vision shots you could see his memos and his current synopsis of the episode, which changed as he learnt new things.

What was all the stuff with the trampoline a reference to? It felt very familiar but I wasn't sure why.

Yeah, the trampoline stuff was kind of funny but I'm sure it would have been funnier if I'd seen some movie.

The main plot was alright.

Good episode, some genuine LOL moments!

Outsourced was just OK, but there was a fantasy sequence where Todd imagines that Asha is going to be his girlfiend and she's so fucking hot.

I only made through about 10 minutes of Outsourced. I'm a little picky about sitcoms, and it just didn't seem that good.

Oh yeah, the funniest part in Community was Pierce and Leonard zooming on on instructions on how to viewing the photos. And Chang was actually good this week because he was just in the background being obnoxious (randomly flipping over a table in excitement.)

I'm not sure about this "Abed dominates at something, but gives up his newfound power by the end of the episode, oh, will he ever fit in?" plot device.

So I wonder if they'll actually do the Shirley pregnant by Chang story or, IN TYPICAL COMMUNITY STYLE, it'll turn out she wasn't pregnant and Abed will make an accidentally offensive remark about it being an "aborted storyline."

Shirley is the only character I don't really like. I hate hypocritical Christians, and she definitely is one, so while sometimes I find her funny, she's usually annoying the hell outta me.

I've been wondering what they're going to do with Senor Chang, he's been kinda lost in the shuffle this season, and the times they have used him weren't funny, except for the Halloween show. Maybe Shirley's pregnancy scare will give him something to do.

I was pleasantly surprised when at the end it was Annie's Boobs coming out of that vent rather than Chang. I'm a bit bored of him in the background of scenes, or at the end of episodes, cackling to himself. If they give him something important to do then fine, but right now it seems like they want to keep him in the show but don't know what the hell to write for him.

This week's episode was back on form, though. Although I liked a couple of the wackier episodes this season, this one was a bit more down to Earth, yet funny, like a season one episode.

YES, that's exactly what I was thinking about Chang. It's like they just don't know wtf to do with him! He's a much better actor than they've been giving him the chance to be, they should give him something, or LET HIM GO. Really the cast is fine without him, imo.