Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 1-2)

Well, I've been to a few bars, so there wasn't anything to get IMO. I think this episode wasn't supposed to be funny. Whatever they were going for didn't come through all that well. I get that it was a coming of age story, and Troy realizes Jeff and Britta don't know everything just because they're older... but it just didn't feel much like Community OR SOMETHING FUCK I DON'T KNOW.

Since I posted earlier I read some reviews and the reviewers thought it was great, POOP FACES.

Yeah everyone's saying it was great because it had character development and was about Troy growing up and Alison Brie did good acting, WHICH IS FINE, but I like JOKES TOO OKAY.

I laughed a few times, but the most interesting aspect (Shirley's drunken past) wasn't given any resolution. I hope they pick up on that again somewhere down the line.

Yeah, Shirley really needs to be fleshed out a little. I, UNLIKE TISIPHONE, actually like Shirley (could be because the actress who plays her is super nice), but her "that's nice" THING needs to be explained, and I hope they don't forget about her pregnancy scare.

Yeah it was a bit weird how it just ended with her saying it was a "dark time" then walking out. And Troy didn't sort out her problems for her like he did with the others.

Yeah, Shirley really needs to be fleshed out a little. I, UNLIKE TISIPHONE, actually like Shirley (could be because the actress who plays her is super nice), but her "that's nice" THING needs to be explained, and I hope they don't forget about her pregnancy scare.

LoL. I just have a problem with holier than thou people.

The animatedness of this week's was cool, but it was more depressing than funny most of the time. Abed just seems to have whatever mental issue is convenient to the plot now.

The Christmas versions of all the characters were really fun, though. Especially Pierce.

Did anyone else notice the speed Abed chose for the train was Bjork? At least that's what it looked like to me, LoL.

This wasn't outright funny due to its surpisingly dark tone, but it still made me smirk. Shirley, once again, proved why I loathe her so much. I'M SORRY CASSIE

The animatedness of this week's was cool, but it was more depressing than funny most of the time. Abed just seems to have whatever mental issue is convenient to the plot now.

The Christmas versions of all the characters were really fun, though. Especially Pierce.

I was hoping they'd do a quick cut(s) to the real world so you could see what was actually happening verus the stop motion.