Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 1-2)

WHAT DID SHIRLEY DO?

Bible Beating! LoL. Even Abed couldn't take her attitude, and whooshed her away. She just irks me. I'm probably being petty, but I can't stand people like her who feel the need to point out all the time what a good Christian they are, yet they are also hypocritical and catty.

Well... according to the ratings the idiots prefer Shit My Dad Says (SORRY CAPTAIN KIRK, I LOVE YOU). I just hope there are enough people watching Community to keep it alive FOREVER, or at least until they graduate.

Shirley is pregnant with Chang's baby! How is this going to play out? AND I THOUGHT JEFF WAS TALKING TO aNNIE'S BOOBS AT THE END :rwmad:

Oh, I almost forgot, I read somewhere the other day that the next themed episode is going to be about D&D. That should be a good one!

GOOD RETURN EPISODE. I wasn't fooled into thinking Jeff was talking to Annie at the end (it was obvious he wasn't when they didn't show her) but it was still funny. Jeff's speech about letting Chang in was funny and I like Chang when he's just being random and all his lame "guilty as CHANGed!" jokes. Also Annie's hot and Britta is nice too and showed her tits and is Fat Niel the new Starburns? Where did that come from? Some funny Pierce lines I can't remember too.

I liked when Jeff commented on Theo's (I can't remember his name for this show) sweater, he said he got it from his dad. Nice little shoutout to the sweaters Bill Cosby used to wear on "The Cosby Show."

I never would have got that.

Shirley's ex-husband seemed remarkably reasonable and nice. Did she not suggest he was a shit before?