Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 1-2)

Nice to see an insight into Annie's living arrangements and Pierce's and Chang's bits were funny, but I hate how every week it gets to the last 5-10 minutes and you can feel the "I'm sorry for what I said, I should have respected you/your views/blahblahblah" speech coming. All the moralising gets really predictable and dull after a while.

I liked Pierce's completely insane acting as Drugs (and he didn't learn a lesson at least!), Chang saving the day by being even more crazy, and the incest nephew (we've all been there, RIGHT LADS!) ((I haven't really.))

The Annie story was a bit tedious like FUDDLEMIFF said because it was obvious she'd just realise she was doing the wrong thing but her face is cute.

It's weird that my first thought was "boy, they wear a lot of foundation" before "omg they're gonna totally kiss!!"

But then, I don't really like Britta, so only half the photo is attractive.

Eh, for me it was a throwaway. They played D&D. Chevy was mean to the fat kid, fat kid gets even after crying a few times. Maybe I missed the first 5 minutes, which may have been the set-up that suddenly makes everything brilliant and hilarious in context. But I didn't think much of it.