Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 1-2)

Which is why I've never seen it! Plus, it just never looked appealing in the ads.

Pretty good episode. Annie made lots of cute faces, Magnitude pop-popped (that will get old soon), Pierece's random hatred of that girl was funn ("my platform is one high enough to push Vickie to her death from.")

LeVar was on Big Bang Theory last night, which airs OPPOSITE Community.

More fish for Kunta.

Yeah, I liked it. Abed's story was unexpected and touching and amusing, while Annie and Jeff's was the kind of typical "at first they're adversaries, but eventually they learn to appreciate - and vocalise how much they mean to eachother" thing, but at least it was funny. I liked that they were using Jeff's anus logo everywhere.

:(

Was the part where Jeff was remembering everyone's name who asked him questions at the end of his speech thing based on Nick Clegg?

Probably not.

It's what it reminded me of too. Clegg and Jeff probably both stole it off Obama, the SWINES.

"They like it when you switch the words around" was another good Jeff ploy.

It's in the queue for me to watch today. Just finished Top Chef and Shameless, now Amazing Race, then Modern Family, Community and Robot Chicken.

(Yes I have a few days off from work)

OH MY GOODNESS! (SQUEEEEEEEEE)

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/28/lost-star-josh-holloway-to-star-in-community-finale-exclusive/

Feb 28 2011 03:47 PM ET

'Lost' star Josh Holloway to star in 'Community' finale -- EXCLUSIVE

Sawyer, its about time you showed up on TV again! EW has learned exclusively that Josh Holloway — who played James “Sawyer” Ford on ABC’s Lost — is in the process of closing a deal to make a cameo in Community’s two-part season finale. It’s set for May but no date has been announced.

Holloway’s character will emerge as a mysterious figure who shows up on campus during another game of paintball. The two-parter is a sequel, of sorts, to “Modern Warfare” — last year’s memorable episode that began with the Dean announcing a prize for a game of paintball. It devolved into campus-wide battle.

There were some rumors floating around Hollywood that Holloway was a contender for NBC’s remake of The Rockford Files, but the project never emerged from development hell. The actor ultimately signed a deal to co-star in the sequel Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.