Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 1-2)

I just have a problem with people who are supposedly Christian but have a major superiority complex, which she does. Perhaps that's supposed to be what people find funn about her, but it just rubs me the wrong way.

So Sawyer is a mysterious character. Do you think he's supposed to be tied to any of the group?

Jeff's better looking, more successful brother/cousin?

I don't mind Shirley too much, but maybe that's because she doesn't feature very heavily. When she's funny, yeah, it is usually because she's being hypocritical or judgemental about someone, in a similar way to Britta.

Shirely doesn't seem to have had many lines lately, and when she has they haven't been particularly memorable. Is she still pregnant?

I guess I just don't see Shirley as having a superiority complex. I think her religiousness is her way of keeping herself from killing herself with alcohol AND just as she did with alcohol she goes too far.

That makes a lot of sense after the photos we saw of her drinking days in the episode when they went to a bar.

I always wonder what the actress thinks of the character, considering they started off as more or less the same person (judging from twitter, she's religious and she thinks everything's nice). I wonder how she feels about Shirley's transparent use of religion to make others feel guilty and morally beneath her.

NOT READING ANY OF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD because I started watching Season 1 yesterday and I got through the first four episodes and I thought it was pretty cool and Allison Brie is cute.

OKAY?

I won't look in this thread again incase you spoil the season 1 finale where they travel in time.

Okay I've just spent like the last day and a half and I've watched every episode of this show so now I can watch it when it airs WHENEVER THAT IS and I can join Wacky saying "Annie [and Britta] are cute."

THEY'RE BOTH SO PALE.

SO PALE.