Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 1-2)

Dammit, I'll be out tonight at the Fox and the Hound drinking green beer. And no, I don't have tivo. Guess I'll catch it online.

Y'all probably noticed this ages ago but how the hell did I miss Abed's entire subplot here:

[YOUTUBE]7tP0ubODOUQ[/YOUTUBE]

WOOHOOOO!!!! Just read on TWITTER that Community has been picked up for a 3rd season!

Woot. :)

I only missed the very first background Abed bit. Then I noticed the second bit and wondered when it was going to get brought into the main plot. Definitely didn't notice the background monkey in that other episode though.

I think on one of the earlier pages I posted a pic of a book from Sunnydale High as well.

How many years do people actually spend at community college? (What are they even studying other than Spanish and random comedy classes...ah who cares really!)

Yeah, I don't really get it. They seem to study every subject known to man so they can get enough credits (in Jeff's case it so he can be a lawyer again even though they don't have any law classes do they?). I know the characters are taking lots of extra classes to kind of cheat their way into passing, but I don't fully understand how it works.

A community college offers many of the same classes a university offers. I went to community college for the basics, algebra, history, writing.. BUT I also took an aerobics class and some other class I can't remember. It was FUN but not as fun as Greendale! ALSO, once I was studying at a place set up for studying and one of my classmates (from AFRICA) sat down at the table to talk and a very RACIST woman came and sat beside me and made the guy leave.. I was only about 18 or so and I just sat there stunned. lol I had a job at a doughnut shop and the guy came in for DOUGHNUTS one day and asked me why I didn't say anything to the women when she was so rude to him. I was ashamed. (he was actually from Africa, not an African-American).

ANYWAY

Community was pretty good last night. It always seems to go by so fast. I thought it was weird that Troy and Abed think Britta ruins everything.

OH FINE, WHEN I BRING UP THE FACT THAT THE PREMISE OF THE SHOW IS FLIMSY EVERYBODY LIGHTS THEIR TORCHES. NAAAOOOOOOOOOOO ALLA SUDDEN YOU GUYS DECIDE HEYT MEBBE THE LOGIC OF THE SHOW IZ A LITTLE FUZZY IN THE CABOODLE?

SHEESH! YER WELCOME! :rwmad: :bill:

Hey the guest actor was Victor from Dollhouse. He was the best thing about Dollhouse (except Amy Acker and sometimes Summer Glau.)

It was a good episode!

Also when Abed gave the sweatshirt he made in honour of the paintball episode it said "it's all downhill from here" on it which you all noticed and is funny.