Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 1-2)

So the new episode was another of those "mostly serious, not as funny" ones. I didn't think it was as good as the drinking one. Maybe if I'd seen 'My Dinner With Andre' I'd get it, but obviously I haven't! I am glad they didn't just have Abed "choose" to be normal and he was just acting out a movie again. I guess we haven't seen much of him and Jeff together this season. Britta looked hot when she was dancing.

I really liked that episode, in that it actually fleshed Jeff out as a person whilst having Abed comment on what an unchangeable character he is, whilst doing a My Dinner with Andre parody whilst doing a Pulp Fiction parody.

Britta looked hotter as Mia Wallace than Uma Thurman did.

I really liked it. For a comedy, it wasn't hilariously funny, but it kept my interest a lot more than some season 2 eps that have gone for the laughs and it was nice to get some background on Jeff.

It was pretty good, IMO. Annie was cute in that wig, and Shirley looked a lot like whatshisface (the guy she was dressed up as).

Samuel L Jackson (I dunno the character's name, if that's what you mean), who I had an awesome dream about last night! He drove me around a supermarket in a sofa and I made an hilarious joke that cracked him up, but then when I woke up it turned out to be a random series of words and not even a proper sentence, much less an amusing one.

Two nights ago I had a dream about helicopters (that's all I can remember) and I woke up laughing. I thought it was time to get up, but it was only 3:30! I LAUGHED ALL THE WAY BACK TO BED.

I haven't had an original dream in ages. I always fall asleep with the TV on and whatever's on TV starts dictating the narrative in my dreams. Sports, reruns of bad sitcoms, INFOMERCIALS.

I laughed at the latest episode. So, that's one in the PRO column. If by the time the show is cancelled, I have more PRO episodes than CON episodes, I will declare ultimately that I liked Community.

I was expecting a laugh out loud episode, and was surprised when it was actually serious. Still good though, but not enough Annie. I liked how Chang slithered up like a snake from behind the bar when he started tempting Troy.