Community (season 1-2)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Shirley gave birth. There were laughs. STOP HATING HER.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Shirley gave birth. There were laughs. STOP HATING HER.

LoL. I just can't help it. I'm glad she was nice to Chang in the end, though, so that didn't make me hate her too much in this episode.

Tisiphone

Did you see the cleavage Annie will be showing next week? Annie's Boobs indeed!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They looked nice this week too!

Less than 20 minutes? HOW LONG BEFORE A "HALF HOUR" SITCOM LASTS 15 MINUTES WITH 15 MINUTES OF ADVERTS?

Chang babies are always born with tails.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
AWWWW, I wanted it to be a Chang baby :(

I loved the MOAR DEAN we got this week. This was one of the really good episodes, IMO. The scene where Britta stuck her head between Shirley's legs cracked me up.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Weird double post. When I clicked submit it went to an all white page that just said "flood" in the upper left corner.

CaptainWacky

Dean Magazine axed after two issues. :(

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Dang, I need to watch last night's episode TOOT SWEET.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Shit... 19 minutes long. That's crazy.

I loved all the Dean stuff and most of the Shirley scenes, but the best bit imo was that very last scene with Troy and Abed. Also really nice to see the fat guy and the girl who gets forgotten about again.

Tisiphone

I liked how dirty Troy and Abed felt after he made them do their shake in front of him.

CaptainWacky

I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE IS OUTRAGED AT THE 19 MINUTES. DON'T STAND FOR THIS.

Tisiphone

ANARCHY

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I couldn't watch a "half hour" show with 11 minutes of advertising. That's ridiculous!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They've been doing that to us for so long that I hardly notice!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
They've been doing that to us for so long that I hardly notice!

Indeed. For as long as I can remember, half hour shows have always been 22 minutes of show with 8 minutes of ads. HOW DARE THEY CHEAT US OF THREE WHOLE MINUTES OF COMEDIC GENIUS? :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought it was shorter because of the expanded editions of The Office and Parks & Rec. All the start/stop times of the shows were odd until it got resolved with 30 Rock starting at 10:30 even.

Probably there is a 22 minute version that will air in reruns and on the DVD. Or maybe even online (is it on Hulu or something?).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I thought it was shorter because of the expanded editions of The Office and Parks & Rec. All the start/stop times of the shows were odd until it got resolved with 30 Rock starting at 10:30 even.

Probably there is a 22 minute version that will air in reruns and on the DVD. Or maybe even online (is it on Hulu or something?).

Or as an extra on the Community Season 2 DVD. Maybe it will be something cool like a close up of Annie's boobs for 3 minutes.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or the reverse angle of what Britta saw.