CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
EWW NO.

CaptainWacky

Son of a boob.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yup. I was gonna say "hello?! Josh Holloway!!", but then BAM. Annie's boobs!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
The question is, who/what will we be staring at more? Annie's boobs or Josh Holloway?? THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO DRIVE US INSANE

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The question is, who/what will we be staring at more? Annie's boobs or Josh Holloway?? THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO DRIVE US INSANE

Just dart your eyes back and forth during the episode and you can give them equal eye time.

CaptainWacky

Hurley's boobs.

Tisiphone

My mom's even going to watch it tonight because he's on it. ANOTHER CONVERT

Tisiphone

Loved it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Annie looked hot in every scene and I liked how they set up the wild west/paintball theme. I'd been wondering how the hell they'd explain everybody dressed up in cowboy gear and acting like that, and it turned out to make perfect(ish) sense.

Loved all the banter about Jeff or Sawyer being better looking and I can't believe they went there with Chang telling the Asian dudes to get the white guy. :D

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THIS IS WHY I LOVE COMMUNITY! The opening sequence (whatever it's called) was fucking awesome. Sawyer and Jeff both look sexy in cowboy hats, and Annie was smoking.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, that was pretty awesome.

Who is Sawyer's boss!?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The ice cream company!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
712.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

The ice cream company!

Yeah, but the way it was set up it's going to be a character we already know, I think? He said there's more poeple involved THAN WE COULD EVER IMAGINE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
PROBABLY THE DEAN!

713.imgcache.png

714.imgcache.png

715.imgcache.png

717.imgcache.png

719.imgcache.png

720.imgcache.png

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GAH! Double post

CaptainWacky

No, it's someone who doesn't want Greendale to win the 100,000. AMY I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THERE'S A MYSTERY VILLAIN, FUCK.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WELL, you might have caught something I missed. I REALLY wish I could watch it again, BECAUSE even if there wasn't a mystery it was just that GOOD.

What I did catch was that the ice cream company didn't want anyone from Greendale to win, but what's missing is why did they offer the $100,000 prize in the first place. SO someone else wants to win it, and that would be who the secret villain is.