COURAGE

The Question

Eternal
.................................................. .................................................. ........
.................................................. .................................................. ........
.................................................. .................................................. .........

Rov_is_a_Fag

HOW IP NUMBERS CAN BE REDIRECTED

For example, you may think your IP number is so and so............but what happens when it is "redirected" to say..................IP#216.40.33.170????

What happens at that point??

Rov_is_a_Fag

biglaugh.gif

Rov_is_a_Fag

OK............here is the dealio The SAINT............I have really weird dreams that sometimes wake me up. For example, the dream I had one night where all these numbers were scrolling down a big screen, it was almost like a big screen in a room like you would imagine NASA would use or something. I woke up from that dream relating it to you for some reason. Remember??? I emailed you after that..............I some something crazy to you like............I know who you really work for. Remember that??? I think I told you I thought you worked for the CIA or some idiot agency like that.

I had another weird dream last night................it was about Bosnia and another country. Something about an invasion or something. I don't actually hear voices or anything............but its as if someone is trying to tell me something without actually speaking.

There is a thin line between insanity and genius.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Hey Gagh!!!!

When you were telling on Sardy about dealing drugs to kids on the internet............did the thought ever occur to you that there are much more serious....................if not INSIDIOUS............things going on here??

When all the harassment from IceAngel and T were going on and I figured out there were feds on this board cause they took the Medicare bait..........remember when I said I was having a hard time differentiating between the criminals and law enforcement??

What do you think about Canada's elite sniper team?? since they don't have an army??

Gagh is missing. Last time I saw him he said he was being trolled by some young punk on Youtube's forums. I hope he wasn't trolled to death and died. :eek:hnoes:

The Question

Eternal
There's not a fine line between insanity and genius. That quote was coined by an idiot whose own intellect was so abysmal he couldn't understand either and so couldn't easily tell the two apart.

You, I can state with perfect confidence, are absolutely thumb-twiddling batshit insane. There isn't an ounce of genius within miles of your mental faculties.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^Huh?

anyway............I have to go to work now. I'm pulling doubles this week-end cause the SLACKER kids are too good to mop and clean so guess who gets stuck doing it all the time????????? ME AND MAR!!!! Yep..............I do it for her because she is good to me, she brings me food everyday cause she is a cooker since she has three kids!! I love her.

guess what?? that have $1 hamburgers at McDonalds!! Yep! I discovered that too when she and I went there one morning. You can get lunch for $1 at McDonalds not that I would want a steady diet of it or anything.

The Question

Eternal
IOW, you're a broke-ass janitor.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Yes. My feet, legs and back are killing me from running, cleaning, waiting on people all day. I stand all day, don't get breaks......am working OT cause people are calling in sick, going somewhere on vacation or have hangovers. Geebus............I love how people can trash the place and I really think a lot of it is out of boredom or something. Kids don't have the same work ethic as I was taught when I was young............I am 25-30 years older than some of them and can work circles around them.

Oh well...........at least I have job, it could be worse............I guess.

The Question

Eternal
You're a broke-ass, paranoid delusional janitor. The only way your life could get any worse is if you got struck in the head by a falling anvil which just happened to have the words, "FUCK OFF, DEBBIE" etched into the side, and then the thing splits open and come to find out it's got a "chewy center" of rotten-apple-green newborn-baby shit which proceeds to ooze out onto your now-paraplegic, crazy broke janitor ass.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Nobody is ever going to answer my questions about the IP numbers. Not even the Conspiracy Theory sites.............I have even stopped their popular threads dead in their tracks.

You could hear a pin drop and those guys are usually good about coming up with something.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^What would have been even worse was when the cable on my garage door snapped just as I was backing out thus severing my head!!! I got lucky on that one.

I'm like a cat with nine lives.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Here's the dealio........

I am going to throw this out there so if it has nothing to do with you then ignore the drivel you are getting ready to read.

K...........I learned the retail bidness in one week flat, learned from one of the best in the industry, I have applied everything she taught me, I see her going district then regional if that is what she wants. I like the new girl that just started, she kind of reminds me of Jess.

Anyway, Mar needs to be made manager instead of being dicked around being made unhappy. She is the best choice. Cash needs to be made FULL sales associate instead of this dicking around half the time stock, half the time sales. It isn't working because the "bonus" system (which I am not crazy about but I see why they have it, on the other hand it can promote dirtiness among employees) is more lucrative, he is better at sales, the women are comfortable with him, he sizes them, brings them dresses, zips them up and stuff because he is gay and they feel like they are dealing with a very large man who acts like a girl. They value his opinion about how they look. A part-timer should be hired strictly for stock, 20-24 hours a week..........there is a need. The person can "clean up" the sales floor/re-stock when they aren't working the stock room waterfalling and unpacking boxes. There are other ideas about stocking the floor because it is kind of fucked up with sale stuff being mixed in with full-price stuff...........not our doing.............people from other stores come in and mix it up for us so that the three of us who work the most wander around the floor trying to put stuff up thinking...................WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY MOVE THIS STUFF NOW?????? We WASTE a bunch of time in that respect.

Thats all for now. I have other bright ideas but I'm saving the real talent for later.