COURAGE

Rov_is_a_Fag

I already knew..................I had the board hacked on 8/5/05 so I knew WHO really ratted this guy out.

sarek.gif

I heard the guy has mafia connections or something..........perhaps that is the reason we haven't heard from BlackFeathers????

Rov_is_a_Fag

Grammour Boy said:
Gagh's problem is that he never listens to good advice.

He is listening...........he is taking action. I am proud of him. You aren't going to regret the decisions you have been making Gagh. Thanks for sending the girl to help us today, she is very nice. Unfortunately, Mar and I will probably be getting OT because we are cleaning up the stockroom, the floor and pulling stock to the front to sell. We are meeting our goals as well so you are going to have to suck it up with the OT this week.........it will only take us a few days to get it back in shape. We are in DIRE need of a keyholder now...........I will do it, but only under Mar's supervision because she is the only person I trust and handing someone the keys to your bidness is like handing someone the keys to your home................you better trust them. We are going to make you proud Gagh........we have a good team now. We will end up kicking all the other stores asses.......you watch.

On a different note, a lady who qualified for a free bag didn't want it and I was like..........it is such a beautiful bag...........it is free!! she told me I could have it. I asked my manager and she didn't see a problem with it because she knows how much I have liked it since we got them. It is one of my favorite Gandhi quotes. Is it OK if I have it? This is really important to me so if you don't answer will you have someone answer for you.

Yes____
No_____

Rov_is_a_Fag

I like the new girl you sent to help us...........she would be good management material.

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT THE BAG????? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT...............I CANNOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT BECAUSE WE ONLY HAVE 3 BAGS LEFT.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Sharper Image Air Purifiers

I would highly recommend anyone in the clothing bidness have the Sharper Image air purifiers in EVERY store. They work. The dust flying in the air in a clothing store is UNBELIEVABLE..................I have NEVER seen anything like it. I can only imagine what my lungs look like right now not to mention how my eyes burn like crazy by the end of the day.
I have had them in my home for years and you would not believe the stuff that comes off the grill. The difference between Sharper Image air purifiers and others is they don't get you in the after-market of replacement filters which can become quite costly. SI has a grill that is easily wiped down and you would not believe the crap that comes off of them when you wipe it down. You will see a noticable difference immediately...........you can buy them at K-Mart now for a reasonable price. I have four of them, one in almost every room...........my oldest one (5 years) just went down on me, I will replace it as soon as possible so my other three aren't overworked.
I would urge anyone to buy one for your home just to see what they do.......you will be amazed.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Insurance companies look at all this stuff when quoting your rates........it would include health, WC, liability.........they stuff like this into consideration when factoring in your modification ratings.

It is how they justify their premiums. Every industry is different.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Yep.................Gagh is getting his shit together. You have a kick-ass salesperson in there now..........she is going to take it over the top!! I see great potential with this one, she doesn't mind doing what it takes to get the job done. We have a great team shaping up..............just you wait!

On a different note, I LOVE the new fragrances that came in today. I am getting one of them for sure...........I tried the other one and am still thinking about it since I like to wear it for a few hours since my hormones are fluctuating wilding since I haven't had sex in more than three years so I have to be careful what I wear since you never know what kind of dogs will start following you around when you wear a certain scent.