COURAGE

Rov_is_a_Fag

This probably doesn't look so good for a fag telling DarthSikle "I love you"

DarthSikle..................I love you!!

Love, JillianBacardi aka AmyScotch aka ConniLingus aka BellaDonita aka JaneBond aka FederalAgent007 aka Sasha

Rov_is_a_Fag

ATTN: Gagh

Gagh.............this is tough LOVE. I like you, I always have.........you are one of my favorite people on this board. I also think you have fucked up but you tried to make it right which tells me deep down you are a good man. Here is the very BIG problem you are facing, it is one that will take you down if you aren't careful...............the women you have surrounded yourself with. They are duplicitous, incompetent, greedy bitches who have run some kind of bad game on YOU. One thing I have told all of you over and over.......you might be able to run a half-ass game on me online but you won't be able to do it in real life..........if I haven't proven that to you, I never will. Dawn, Kate, Amber..............LAME, LAMOS, LAMOS. How many others do you have in your camp like them?
I have smacked down two of the bitches who tried to pull their vicious bullshit on me, I am getting ready to smack down the last one.............make no mistake you will THANK me when this is over.
Here is something Amber did last week.............she left 20 boxes of stock stacked up with notes to us they are ready to be stocked. WTF???? They came in last Tues..........I got the note on FRIDAY.........the three busiest days of our store, the days we make our week. Instead of stocking it themselves thus lowering themselves to menial labor, they moved shit around in the store making it damn near impossible for us to find anything............they didn't even get the markdowns done then Amber was gone for a three-day weekend leaving us with the crap we have come to expect out of her ilk. Me and Mar had to try to unload this stuff while working the sales floor when we were shorthanded because the last person Kate hired didn't show up for work all week and even when she did show up it was to pull the prima-donna shit we came to expect out of Amber and Kate. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY WE LOST IN SALES BECAUSE OF THE INCOMPETENCE?? Don't even get me started on how Kate used to dick around my schedule on a daily basis to where I would come in to work and she would tell me it had changed yet I wasn't notified yet you let her influence you to the very end and beyond...........I have let your DM know this stuff and when gave her examples of how dirty they are you know what she told me???? they didn't do anything illegal!! I didn't say they didn't do anything illegal...........my point was...........they are dirty. If they will do it to us, what will they do to you?? I think what they will do to you is becoming quite obvious.
When I came in last Monday morning to find the store in complete WRECK, clothes all over the floor, the floors needed to be vacuumed/mopped, the windows/mirrors clean, the shelves needed to be dusted.............I had a meltdown!! I told Amber I was not going to be their fucking slave and she knew I meant business................especially in light of the FACT the bitch was supposed to close that night but couldn't because of her hangover that included more than alcohol. She had to ask me where the outlets were when she got out the vacuum..............what does that tell you?
I appreciate you helping me get a job, it is the reason I am telling you this. I want to help you, but you are going to have to WAKE UP. These women are going to take you down.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^I am beginning to see that.

GAGH!!! Here is another thing.............you tell your DM to save her pep talks about what a bunch of losers we are for the losers you sent us to clean up after.
I can give you example after example about your damn NO TALENT "manager" you sent to open YOUR store. The only reason you even had the success you did is because of three of us.............then Amber and Kate stood at the register and rang OUR sells up under their names. Now you expect us to clean up the mess she left...............WE CAN DO IT.....MAKE NO MISTAKE. It will take us a little time once we know WHO our leader is and we aren't being dicked around like we are now. Common sense tells you a new store will generate business at first.............the KEY is finding/keeping good employees. It was smart of you to cut your losses quickly.........otherwise you would have seen constant turnover with staff. EVERYONE who is honest/decent has gone to Mar from DAY 1.
You want to give us constructive help???? Send your OPERATIONS person back to us...........the woman from back East. I ENJOY WORKING WITH TALENT.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I need some decent jackets or wraps to go with all the dresses I am selling. I could have sold a hundred of them if we had them. I know you stock them too............we got a return from another store, then turned around and sold it the next day.

Gagh.............I really hope you aren't trying to set me up for another fall because I have been working really hard to make your new place a success. Look at the numbers..................they could be better if not for all the obstacles thrown in my path.........that doesn't bother me, I am used to people doing it, I work well under pressure, I like the challenge. I WILL NOT be disrespected and treated like a dog. Thank you for doing something about that.

btw.............I don't appreciate Kate and Amber throwing all the roses in the GARBAGE can you sent. I was picking out the dead ones, giving the good ones to our customers............trying to make them feel special, trying to make them feel beautiful. I would have taken the leftovers home if they hadn't have trashed them.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I Love you Gagh...........

I care...........that is why I am going to troll your last problem. Just sit back and let Jillian take care of it..........she has been warned, she doesn't realize what kind of troll I am in real life. It will be painless, she won't know what is happening.
Then it will be good. Hopefully, you will be back on track.

Maybe I'm amazed.................

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

*Blows Gagh a kiss*

You love me too.

OperationJillianBacardi

Rov_is_a_Fag

I saw a bumper sticker on an SUV several weeks ago that read:

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

I need to find one for my car.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I left a few websites associated with IP number 205.178.188.12 off my list on purpose. Why?? you axe................because I wanted to troll some more since it is the only entertainment I have left. It brings me happiness and laughter in this sad, sad life of mine.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Are you a crazy hippy type who loves to groove and chill?? whoever he is..............HOT doesn't describe him.

lol!!!

I want to see a pic of Gagh.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Here is Something else I am going to do for you Gagh..

You tried to make this up to me.............you used the wrong person, it goes back to surrounding yourself with the wrong type of women.

When I find out Dawn tried to shake you down...........after she profited from my misfortune and planned on profiting even more from my misfortune.............I am going to shake her down the likes of which none of you have ever seen.

She is a GREEDY dirty whore.

After that...........I am going to teach you how to stay away from women like her, I am going to show you what characteristics you need to look for in women. Don't feel like the lone ranger..............lots of men get taken by these pieces of shit on a daily basis. I can spot them in a heartbeat.......I know how to troll women better than any woman you will ever witness.

I am going to turn this around for you Gagh.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I care................you tried to show me your good side, your good heart, your conscience. All the guys here are giving you a beating right now......you probably deserve it, but they are going to stop now because I am going to show them how much I care, how much I want to see you back on top. This time you will be a changed man hopefully.........you will see your mistakes, learn from them. I will make you stronger.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I mean.................this kind of lameness and non-talent is usually not seen in the private sector. It usually falls under the umbrella of the guberment and knows no gender.........take the DOJ and Alberto Gonzales for example.......all the top deputies jumping ship like a bunch of rats, pointing the finger, trying to cut deals so they can save their own lame asses.

I expect more out of you private sector people!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

I mean.................this kind of lameness and non-talent is usually not seen in the private sector. It usually falls under the umbrella of the guberment and knows no gender.........take the DOJ and Alberto Gonzales for example.......all the top deputies jumping ship like a bunch of rats, pointing the finger, trying to cut deals so they can save their own lame asses.

I expect more out of you private sector people!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

oooopsssssss.............accidental double post. I hit the button twice cause it was taking so long.............my posts have to git admin approval.

Rov_is_a_Fag

BLACKFEATHERS

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33021

Notice the date Blackfeathers said he was leaving?? This is why.

Medicare fraud case settled
Brooks Rexroat
Herald-Citizen Staff

NASHVILLE -- Cookeville-based medical supplier Allied Home Medical Inc. has agreed to pay a nearly $1 million settlement concerning allegations the company filed improper claims to Medicare and the Tennessee Medicaid program.
The $930,075 payment comes with no admission of wrongdoing or liability on the part of Allied, according to the United States Attorney's Office.
Allegations that Allied violated the False Claims Act stem from claims for K0011 power wheelchairs, classified as medically unnecessary for the recipients, between Jan. 2001 and Dec. 2002.
"We alleged that wheelchairs were going to people who didn't medically require them," said Robert C. Watson, asst. U.S. Attorney for the middle district of Tennessee. "Calculations were made based on a very small sample of claims, and there were, I believe, 41 cases out of that small sample."
The settlement outlines several payment dates, Watson said, and the company has been on schedule.
The False Claims Act was enacted in 1863 and was defined by the United States Supreme Court in 1943 as a means to help the government recouperate losses due to fraud.
The penalty -- had wrongdoing been established -- could have been between $5,000-$10,000 for each count, said U.S. Attorney's Office press information officer Deb Phillips.
"Our office would have had to show they knowingly submitted false claims," Phillips said.
Allied Home Medical representatives did not return repeated calls from the Herald-Citizen.
Inc. Magazine, a business trade publication, ranked Allied at number 216 in its 2004 report on the nation's top 500 fastest growing companies. According to the magazine's profile, Allied showed a 672 percent growth in revenue over a five-year span ending in 2003. Company revenues topped $7.6 million in that year.
Published September 30, 2005 12:44 PM CDT

Rov_is_a_Fag

Who is BlackFeathers?? Does he still post on this board under a different nic?

He does, he is a bad boy and Jillian is going to bail him out...............I am good like that. I can't be as mean to people as they are to me. I think a bunch of women "took him" for all he got out of this.

I tried to GIT him to pay my legal fees for having criminal charges brought against me on this board and I got ruined instead.
Then I got ratted out for being the rat????? WTF??? As if.............that guy should have checked to see who got the reward before he came after me.