COURAGE

Rov_is_a_Fag

I watched one of the most courageous young men stand before a group of his peers today to tell them of a struggle his has been fighting and the decision to step down as leader until he comes to terms with his "issues". I instinctively knew what they were and he made a comment later that confirmed it for me. My heart poured out to him for having the courage to stand before his peers, let them know he had a struggle, recognizing he wanted to make a change in his life......I felt nothing but admiration for him and he inspired me. I also think he has won half the battle not to say this won't be a struggle for him the rest of his life, especially since he is really hot which won't help with this whole thing. The first time I saw him it was like deja vu............he reminded me of a running partner back in the day and BOY did we have fun!
On a postive note, he has met a beautiful young woman at church who is equally courageous for trying to help him. If anyone can do it.........she can. I also made a commitment to myself to get to know them better since all three of us are fighting different battles, but we have the same goals....to defeat our demons. If you can take just ONE thing away from a meeting, church, gathering, whatever............it is one more thing you learned.
The two of them taught me something today.

All I got out of the preacher's sermon is his idea of Plastic Surgery is cutting up your credit cards. Boy.......that was the craziest thing I have ever heard.

Rov_is_a_Fag

And so he is............I knew instinctively he had been on these boards for a while, he had watched what happened. I couldn't help but troll him cause I always seem to want to make sure my instincts are correcto mundo!!

Not only did this great man admit he made some kind of mistake, he took steps to try and correct whatever it is that he did wrong. I don't know exactly what he did, nor do I care. What matters to me is that he has courage, he is honest, able to admit he was wrong, try to correct the situation as best he could. That is what separates good men from bad men. I have designated him my shephard or whatever you call them........I have sought him out, confided in him, reached out to him in friendship because I want to be his friend. He will do great things with his life.

He is a very handsome young man too!!!

K..........I will be watching out for you to so don't think about having sex with your girlfriend tonight like you tried last night. I have eyes everywhere........good instincts. Just when you think I'm not looking......I will bust you out!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLOVExoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoo

Rov_is_a_Fag

My sister is so wild.......we were emailing back and forth and I said.....I am thinking about meeting this guy, said a few things, then I said he is in a wheelchair. This is what she said:

Oh.......don't meet him, for all you know he just rented the wheelchair as a ploy to reel in women........like for a sympathy vote or something?
I was like.........huh?

Rov_is_a_Fag

Thank you Messenger. For having the courage and integrity for admitting your mistakes, to apologize, then try to correct the problem.

I have so much respect for you.

Rov_is_a_Fag

GonzoGate

GonzoGate!!!!

mkay..........So Alberto Gonzales has wiped his schedule clean of all public appearances and everything else so he will have this time to do a Truth Rehersal before he comes before a Senate Investigative Committee. Word has it thangs ain't going so well.

wtf?? why would you need weeks to rehearse the truth?? I could see having a brief meeting about what kind of questions may be axed of him, but a week plus long rehearsal?? to tell the truth?? I got news for you Gonzo...you ain't gonna be prepared for what is getting ready to be thrown your way. You guys don't have the FULL report!! NOPE............I mailed it to Henry Waxman.........the "other" report wasn't on my puter cause I already know you guys are interested in intercepting anything I might have to add to this whole sordid mess.

Then you have Monica Goodling.........the liasion between the fired U.S. Attorney's and Gonzo......the White House. A chick who just graduated from the Bottom of the Ranking Barrel Pat Robertson Law School. Yep........the Law School that teaches their students to bring Christian values and ethics back to law. Can anyone say Civil Rights?? Civil Liberties?? Constitutional Rights?? Are the American people protected against corrupt lawyers like you who are barely out of law school, has very little litigation experience under her belt?? HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT TELLING THE TRUTH??? WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT TELLING THE TRUTH??? BEING HONEST?? PURE OF HEART??? I GUESS YOU PEOPLE NEVER WENT TO CHURCH?? And you have the nerve to FIRE U.S. Attorney's who have years of litigation experience, have been to better law schools, have MORE experience about legal matters. What is wrong with this whole picture?? You obviously are going to learn more than you want about how WRONG you were to fire a few of these high-ranking attorneys who were working on critical cases for the American people.

Has anyone noticed Dubya has backed off this whole thing?? The wagon-circle jerk around Gonzo seems to have disappeared.

This whole thing is amazing to watch. It has been a great source of amusement for me. That's all.

Rov_is_a_Fag

biglaugh.gif

Rov_is_a_Fag

Yep..................I have two stars on my file!!! I am requesting they make them gold instead of white.

White stars seem a little racist to me.

Rov_is_a_Fag

What has happened to the legal system?

The criminal Injustice system is nothing more than a money-making bidness for greedy politicians and No-Talent-Bum Lawyers.

They are churning out too many lawyers...............this is how kids think now.............OH!! I think I will go on to Law School cause they make a lot of money, I am not ready for the "Real" world, I want mommy and daddy to pay for a few more years of this free ride...............then~~when I git out of school, I will step into a lucrative law career that will pay me lots of money so that I will be able to maintain this lifestyle my parents have made me entitled to.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Then..................when they find the market is saturated with lawyers..............they have to sit around dreaming up new laws so they can make money.

Rov_is_a_Fag

For every law...................there is another one to contradict it.

Law has become the manipulation of the English language. Whoever is the best manipulater wins!

Rov_is_a_Fag

Jeebus................I think it is weird that 5000 emails have gone missing from the Department of InJustice!!! They should be preserved for HISTORY!!! Especially since we are setting legal precedents and stuff...........this is better than WaterGate...........I am going to play the part of Deep Throat in the movie.