Dear Laker_Girl

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Why did you stop calling me? Especially after you suffered the near fatal penis accident, and I offered you a fist to cry on.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
You tag? Really?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
It's real, we're married. Going house hunting this weekend and always working on a baby. I can't wait to post a sonogram picture of the first TK made baby!!

It's real, we're married. Going house hunting this weekend and always working on a baby. I can't wait to post a sonogram picture of the first TK made baby!!

Oh yeah? Where is his real wife and tub of crisco...er...baby?

And your firefighter fiance?

You can't lie to me Laura!

Bodybag

Skin is my daddy
I can't wait to post a sonogram picture of the first TK made baby!!

Ew, I'm surprised your uterus doesn't look like a crusty sweat sock at this point in your life. Are you straight up trying to make Kuato?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Oh yeah? Where is his real wife and tub of crisco...er...baby?

She had to go, she's a heartless bitch, he needed a real woman.

His son is 5 and 46lbs soaking wet. We have custody and I am an awesome mom.

And your firefighter fiance?

The firefighter and I were never engaged. He was a boy toy and we're still friends.

You can't lie to me Laura!

Sure I can! But I don't. Lucky you.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Ew, I'm surprised your uterus doesn't look like a crusty sweat sock at this point in your life. Are you straight up trying to make Kuato?

Funny you should mention the condition of my uterus. I had my best friend's husband (who is a sonogram technician) do a little scanny, scan of my goods and aside from my uterus being slightly tilted, it's looking healthy and ready for implantation. WORD! I think I need to wake up the ovaries though, been on the pill for 15 years.

She had to go, she's a heartless bitch, he needed a real woman.

His son is 5 and 46lbs soaking wet. We have custody and I am an awesome mom.

Pics of the wedding or it didn't happen. And it would be next to impossible for you to have custody. Quick, make up a lie! You lying liar.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

fetus.jpg

classichummus

on a break from forums
Pics of the wedding or it didn't happen. And it would be next to impossible for you to have custody. Quick, make up a lie! You lying liar.

Yeah, I swear gaining custody takes awhile. Yes pics please (both wedding and tattoos!!!!)

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Not, if mom had a criminal record of a somewhat serious nature. Things aren't what they once were where mom could be anything up to axe murder and still get the kids.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I think she meant that he has custody.

I swear, people without kids have no clue.