Dear Laker_Girl

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^I'll send you the link when I get home tonight.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I'LL send you the link DS, as BDM will undoubtedly forget.

Well mm, my colors were pink and black but I only added the black after my bridesmaid and her husband gave us our wedding cake as a gift and since she really hates the color pink, I figured it was the least I could do for such a generous gift. NOW...my bridesmaid in black got pregnant so we had to get a different dress but then my flower girl's (my baby niece, isn't she beautiful?!) dress tied the two colors in. My matron-of-honor had my original color and original dress, I love that dress.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
You make a beautiful bride! The wedding photos are amazing and if you ever told the story about your attendants looking so... uh, different (ha! from each other I mean) I missed it. BDM better treat you right or I'll ... um. hmmmmm. I'll think of something.

;)
mm

He reminds me all the time that he's not a mind reader so even though I have to remind him to be romantic at least he tries. In fact, last week we had a BIG argument because he wouldn't buy me my dream house and he made me cry. So he came home and said, "Well, it's not flowers but I am sorry and I know you like these." He bought me sour watermelon candy. Sweet huh?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
He reminds me all the time that he's not a mind reader so even though I have to remind him to be romantic at least he tries. In fact, last week we had a BIG argument because he wouldn't buy me my dream house and he made me cry. So he came home and said, "Well, it's not flowers but I am sorry and I know you like these." He bought me sour watermelon candy. Sweet huh?

we had a BIG argument because he wouldn't buy me my dream house

Fucking cunt, why SHOULD she buy you a dream house? You want a dream house, get your own fucking dream house, you useless fatass fugly skank! Shit, had you said that to me, I would have driven my fist into your mouth. What fucking nerve, telling the breadwinner that she should spend his hard-earned cash, much of it earned BEFORE she met your fat ass, on a house FOR YOU! Let us be certain that you are a fucking gold-digging cunt. This new woman you found and married should beat the fucking shit out of you right now, then she should kill herself for being such a goddamned DYKE!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I just viewed the pics. Laker Girl was absolutely beautiful.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Thank you DS!! Not too shabby for someone that woke up at 4:30 that morning and got married in 100+ degree weather. I have an exceptional hairstylist and make-up artist. LONG LIVE THE MAC GIRLS!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I just viewed the pics. Laker Girl was absolutely beautiful.

Why do you feel it necessary for you to suck up to FUGLY? You forget, I have seen pictures of the skank in question, and she is one fat and ugly cunt. I wouldn't touch the cunt if someone stuck the business end of a Beretta against my temple.

Why do you feel it necessary for you to suck up to FUGLY? You forget, I have seen pictures of the skank in question, and she is one fat and ugly cunt. I wouldn't touch the cunt if someone stuck the business end of a Beretta against my temple.

You just jerked it didn't you?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
So now you're a rapist Luci?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It's not really Luci.