Dear Laker_Girl

fockers3.jpg

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
You're right. You've seen through our clever ruse. We didn't get married it was all a troll.

...or was it?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I just want to see exotic photo's of Laura.

Oooo, what are you going to do BDM who never sent me DVD copies of Veronica Mars?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I don't have any exotic pictures...Well I do send BDM pics of my cleve via camera phone while he's at work but that's as exotic as it gets. Give me you # I'll send you a cleve pic. I have great bubs.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Funny you should mention the condition of my uterus. I had my best friend's husband (who is a sonogram technician) do a little scanny, scan of my goods and aside from my uterus being slightly tilted, it's looking healthy and ready for implantation. WORD! I think I need to wake up the ovaries though, been on the pill for 15 years.

Tilted, no doubt thanks to the extra rolls of fat piled above it. You are such a lying cunt. If you would recall, I have seen you, and there is naught a THING about you one may even dare to deem 'attractive'. You are one FUGLY skank, and the er 'weight' issue doesn't help matters any. Sweetie, you shall forever be a lonely spinster with no life.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Find a new trick Luci.

mm has seen the wedding photos, she kept this place going so I owed her that at least. She can verify that we were indeed married. :)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Find a new trick Luci.

mm has seen the wedding photos, she kept this place going so I owed her that at least. She can verify that we were indeed married. :)

If she comes into this thread to vouch for you then I will consider it. Otherwise...

Didn't happen.

Quit playing games with my heart, Laura.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I do not know nor truly care whether they really got married or not.

I will assume they are being truthful and wish them lifelong happiness. They've collectively made me laugh enough times to deserve that.

:)

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Find a new trick Luci.

You make a beautiful bride! The wedding photos are amazing and if you ever told the story about your attendants looking so... uh, different (ha! from each other I mean) I missed it. BDM better treat you right or I'll ... um. hmmmmm. I'll think of something.

;)
mm

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I haven't seen the pics. Guess it's punishment for not making it. :(