Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

The following sightings are from between 3/3/14 & 3/4/14

1)Geese sighed at location of former public art display. They could have been scouting out the location.

2)At a different location (across town), geese sighted in flyover.

3/11/14

Two geese sighted at former sight of public art display (same as last post). These geese could have been resting before going on to another location, or perhaps preforming some sort of scout/sentry duty.

Okay, so, sorry this is not in your format Dr_Dave
Today
I saw a million geese probably! and maybe some ducks and other birds too. Maybe probably, maybe not.
I was driving by our local farm area as I often do to pick up parts and the farm area is flooded so the ducks and geese have been hanging out together with each other (More geese than ducks) and this is nothing new, however the cool thing I saw today was:
as I was driving all of the birds decided to fly into the sky and it created a huge blanket of birds in the sky. Lots of flying "V" formations it was pretty cool.

There is no format to the Geese entries. As soon as we start to conform they will have us. It is what they have been waiting for.

Awesome Headvoid thanks!

What about Cocks? I saw a cock in a car and I wanted to tap on the window and ask to pet the cock, but the guy was asleep.

4/7/14

Geese sighted at local park/boat ramp.

Multiple geese were sighted, some flying, some in the water. This area seems to be a hang out for geese (and other waterfowl), since I have seen geese there before.

The boat ramp was closed, but I have seen them when it is open, so it may or may not matter to the geese. This area could be some sort of neutral ground, as geese and ducks seem to be in the same area.

Back