Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

They don't tell you in your so called "history" books that Walt Disney was brutally murdered by a goose in front of his whole family and ten nuns.

!
10288.imgcache.jpg

11/25/2013

Two geese sightings!

1)The first geese sighting was in an industrial area. Geese could be doing reconnaissance work.

2)Second geese sighting near body of water.

Holy shit Dr_Dave I saw like literally a thousand geese flying over the other day. I heard them first and looked around and coulnd't see them but finally I found them really high up and there were lines and lines of them in the sky and I thought my death had come.

Your reaction is understandable (don't let people tell you it isn't). Your area must be under a major flight line of the geese if you saw many of them.

Yes they used to gather in the field at the bottom of the street, taunting me. I poisoned the land so that nothing could ever live on it.

HONK HONK! That is what a goose said to me yesterday. I HAVE BARRED THE WINDOWS IN PREPARATION FOR THEIR IMMINENT ATTACK!

Satan referring to "down below" is often mistaken for meaning the kingdom of hades.

In fact, he is referring to Geese and their plumage.

I just read this curse on Tumblr

Don’t wish death on your enemies. Wish geese on them. Wish thousands of geese into their life. Geese in their yard. Geese in their car. Geese in their workplace. Geese in their bed. Tiny geese in their hair. Geese in their food. JPEGs of angry geese overtaking their computer. Turn their whole family into geese. Awful hissy mean geese everywhere. A fate worse than death.