Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I need to move back to Rochester to see them. Always hanging around the pond by the mall, ready to attack if I got too close.

Saw a duck up in Saratoga. Tried to pet it, but it was more interested in searching or food. Got yelled at by some girl(hippie chick probably) for blocking the duck's path. "Its their sidewalk too!"

You should have told the hippy to fuck off.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The duck should have used the duck-crossing.

CaptainWacky

Dr_Dave do geese threaten our personal freedoms?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I received an email a few days ago stating that they were Prince Honky of Cameroon and needed to transfer $4.3 million out of the country to protect it from a corrupt government. It seemed fairly legit to me and I was all up for helping with the transaction. Luckily I asked for a picture of Prince Honky.

Geese are vain - it is their Achilles heel.

Luckily he sent me his TRUE PICTURE and I stopped the wire transfer in time.

9740.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I can't believe I forgot to post this yesterday: I fucking saw a flock of actual geese flying over. I heard them first, thought "sounds like geese!" then confirmed this with my eyes.

Mirah

I love you
OMG OMG OMG OMG DR_DAVE! DR_DAVE! DR_DAVE! GUESS WHAT?! GUESS WHAT?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Mirah

I love you
Today, in the land of Auburn four cars had to wait while six geese crossed the freeway on ramp.

Mirah

I love you
I thought you would be more excited about this particular geese sighting!

I think it was a distraction. We were all looking at the geese in front of us when a bank was being robbed near by.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
11/5/2013

Geese sighted in parking lot near K-Mart and a furniture store.

I sighted 3 geese. Two were swiming in some water, the other was on the parking lot. I suspect the geese were on a pit stop.

CaptainWacky

I hope they don't come my way.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
11/5/2013

Geese sighted in parking lot near K-Mart and a furniture store.

I sighted 3 geese. Two were swiming in some water, the other was on the parking lot. I suspect the geese were on a pit stop.

The one in the parking lot was casing the joint. The two geese were doing the old "look at us, we are a cute, monogamous couple of wondrous geese" In fact, they were both Drakes, one just put a funny high voice on to fool us. The one in the parking lot is a convicted arsonist.

CaptainWacky

Duck Tales was originally going to be about geese before Walt Disney was murdered by a goose.