Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Fucking geese.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
5/6/2012

Goose sighted at coastal community!

I sighted a single goose in a grassy area of Astoria,Oregon. I shouted at and flipped off the goose. The goose did not pay much, if any attention. I suggested it might get back to Canada (my friend suggested it was a canadian goose).

5/9/2012

Two geese sightings today!

1)Geese sighted near local apartment complex for elderly folks.

At first I only saw one goose, then, I saw multiple geese!

What were they doing near this apartment complex with houses elderly people? Perhaps observing what humans look and how they act when they reach an advanced age?

2)Geese sighted at local park!

Many geese sighted. Some sort of geese meeting. Who knows what they plot...One could guess where they go to the bathroom...

CaptainWacky

I'll update my diary!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Geese prey on the weak and weak minded. You have to watch for them if you are old, infirm or even just a bit off colour.

I've got a mild cold at the moment and I have noticed Geese looking at me. If I become weaker they may ask me to wear some bomb underpants or something.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
The Geese have released a video. They mean to scare us into submission.

[YOUTUBE]xlEfjWxmll0[/YOUTUBE]

Dr Dave

pillzlol
June or July 2012

My apologies for the lateness of this geese report.

Massive geese sighting at local river park! There were a mass meeting of geese on a sunny day at this park. Park located on river and has a boat rack. The sheer number of, one of the largest sightings was not the only thing seen that day...

I know there are goose sympathisers, and I accept this as a fact of life...but people feeding the geese, this goes beyond all bounds of propriety! How anybody can willingly feed the geese...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
June or July 2012

Massive geese sighting at local river park! There were a mass meeting of geese on a sunny day at this park. Park located on river and has a boat ramp. The sheer number of, one of the largest sightings was not the only thing seen that day...

I know there are goose sympathisers, and I accept this as a fact of life...but people feeding the geese, this goes beyond all bounds of propriety! How anybody can willingly feed the geese...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
June or July 2012

Massive geese sighting at local river park! There were a mass meeting of geese on a sunny day at this park. Park located on river and has a boat rack. The sheer number of, one of the largest sightings was not the only thing seen that day...

Hmmm...I too saw geese....last Thursday at a local river park. Coordinated river park geese invasion or geese fans of Captain Squeeze and the Zydeco Moshers?

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I have noticed geese near a bridge before. I believe they were observing the bridge.

So it would seem geese like to be near and or observe bridges.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
9/16/2012

Multiple geese sightings today.

1) Geese sighted at local pond near a library. Geese and ducks feeding in the same area and mixed together. I can only assume that some sort of non aggression pact has formed. While I dislike the geese, I can not blame the ducks for not wanting to fight while feeding.

2)Geese sighted at same school field as from report on 9/13/12. One wonders what the geese are up to here and at location by library.

Mirah

I love you
Dear Dr Dave,
I have been reading enjoying your "Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread". I am wondering if you can please specify if you have seen
a. Canadian geese only
b. Canadian and non Canadian geese
c. Non Canadian geese only

Thank you kindly
Your fan
Mirah

CaptainWacky

Coldplay to write song about geese based on this thread?

"No," said Chris Martin from Coldplay. "Gwyneth, get off the Wii, I want to play Lego Star Wars!" he added.