Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOCTOR WHO IS FUCKING BACK TONIGHT (post in this thread about Doctor Who [please])

Stupid fucking Radio Times printed a stupid fucking spoiler image next to their review of the last episode. OIM REALLY FACKED OFF ROIGHT NAH.

The The Radio Times is spoiler packed because the BBC think that "HEY LOOK AT WHAT'S IN THE NEXT EPISODE, YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!" is better than "JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE IT!"

Thankfully it was just the same spoiler that was posted in here, so I guess I was going to find out in any case. The universe has a way of course correcting, don't it? Still annoying, though. What's the point of taking the risk (I imagine it's seen as a risk from their standpoint) of showing ads with no new footage, but just printing a huge spoilery image in their magazine regardless?

Ok, puzzles from the last episode.

Why was the zombie cyberman in the Tomb?

And why was he shot up?

The state of decay in the skull made it look like it had been there for years, and if all the enemies were united against the Doctor, who shot him?

We know River cant be dead because the last time we saw her was after the events of this story, she even said "We'll meet again when the pandorica opens"

When did the assorted bad guys get hold of the information in Amys head?

A) The Doctor says he was a sentry, left behind by the alliance to watch over the Pandorica.
2) The Doctor says that it was probably the locals, and to never mess with the celts.
iii) See 2)
IV) As The Doctor said in the Angel episodes on this very point, time can be rewritten. Just because we saw River before doesn't mean she can't die.
Five) When River sees the landing marks and broken door outside Amy's house it was made pretty obvious that it was then they came in and took the information.

Fuck the BBC and this fucking "have to be from the UK" to download the Adventure Games. The assholes should have made it free for Americans, cause you know for sure no one here is gonna buy the fucking thing.
Go fuck yourselves, you limey cunts!!!!

Does anybody know of a way I can get this game to install?

I just thought I'd share my current MUGEN project.
Tardis_Console_Room__4_MUGEN_by_Dr_Krueger.png

This is a MUGEN stage I'm working on. It's a 320x240 lo-res stage.

The console top is from the mid 80's, but the center column and the base are from the 70's.
I took liberties with what is on the console.
The center column rises up and down, and glows.

The display panel shows alternating animations of outer space, a Cyberman, and a Dalek.

I think I'm going to need to watch that again but my general reaction was "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh!"

Great episode, only niggling problem is how it would ever be possible for the future doctor who has already escaped the pandorica to give Rory the screwdriver he needs to open the pandorica, because if Rory never has that, which he shouldnt, because the Doc is still in there, than how is it ever opened for Rory to be given it.

Its right out of Bill and Ted.