Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOCTOR WHO IS FUCKING BACK TONIGHT (post in this thread about Doctor Who [please])

According to the description to next weeks episode, the Doctor is gone, the tardis destroyed, and the fate of the universe depends on one little girl who remembers the stars.

If this whole series has been one set of clues after another, then my thinking is the Dream Lord didnt let them wake up after all.

They are still in the dream, the Doctors dream has all his enemies, Amys dream has her childhood books, Rorys dream to get Amy back, and his paranoia about the Doctor the reason he lost her.

Just my guess, probably wrong, and also doesnt explain why the crack was there before the dream lord episodes, unless the crack isnt to do with the dream, but was incorporated into it.

Anyway all that wittering and I never said what I thought of the episode itself.

FUCKING A!

Shit, me and Tomtrek agree over an episode of Doctor who, this in itself could cause the crack to occur.

So, yes, okay, that was a Very Good Episode of Doctor Who.

And more than that, it was a really good Part 1 episode. It spend the entire time building up to something fantastic at the end, and then every twist - like Rory popping up- was twisted with him being an Auton.

Speaking of, it's great to have the RTD style 1,000,000,000 aliens but have them actually have a plan that isn't "DESTROY THE EARTH FOR REAL THIS TIME", and it's even better because they actually managed to beat The Doctor. Plus, and this is something I really liked, when they said that everyone was coming, they meant everyone. Draconians, Zygons, Tararetils, you name it, class and new series monsters. In RTD's time you got the feeling that you had the new series stuff and then the old series stuff kept waay seperate. Now it really feels like it's all one big thing.

There were times in this episode that I am so happy Matt Smith is The Doctor. He just plays it SO WELL. Same with Karen, really.

And of course what will be interesting next episode, obviously the Daleks, Cybermen, Sontaran's et al's plan was to just imprision The Doctor, and they themselves have nothing to do with the cracks - so next episode hopfully we'll see them all go "OH SHIT THAT DIDN'T WORK" and find out who or WHAT the Silence is.

The voice in the tardis that said "silence is coming", sounded a bit like Davros, to be fair it sounded a hell of a lot like Palpaitine.

Any thoughts on the voice?

Pretty much all the aliens there are ones that have been seen already. There were a few things, like the Blowfish and the Weelvils that were only on Torchwood, but they seemed to be kept to the background and you couldn't really see them.

I do hope we see some of the classic monsters mentioned, although I get why they wouldn't want to spend even more money and just use the ones they already had.

Bloody Torchwood!

"LOOK AT ME I'M A TARGET."

So Captain Jack died or at least had his arm chopped off, right? (I know it could have been another Time Agent.)

How can there be a photo of Rory in Amy's bedroom if he never existed (I know there's weirdness surrounding Amy.)

Why was there one damaged Cyberman trapped under there anyway? Just as a distraction? OR SOMETHING ELSE.

I looked at River's tits.

GOOD EPISODE.

I thought the Valeyard might have been inside, but as soon as the Auton legionaries had him restrained and facing away from the Pandorica I knew it was empty and the Doctor was to be encased inside.

Rory fighting to stay Rory was cool.

Good episode, but it'll be ruined if the follow-up is pants.

Well, every star has exploded and the universe is doomed. I'd expect the only way it could get worse is if it was John Barrowman singing showtunes.

On a second viewing I see the lizard aliens were there too, so that narrows it down a bit more. Jack helping out would make sense, but would they have been able to keep John Barrowman's mouth shut about it? Probably not.

just seen the pics, stone dalek and young amy, ..... hmmm

And although the other threads have been throwing spoilers out like mad IF WE COULD KEEP ALL SPOILERS IN SPOILER CODE IN THIS THREAD (the thread where people will post about Doctor Who every week [I hope]) THEN THAT WOULD BE REALL COOL AND I’D LIKE YOU AS A PERSON. Obviously stuff about the show that has just aired are not spoilers so people in the us can suck it wait until it’s on BBC America (or download the episode).

You prat.

I'LL KICK YOUR FACE IN THE ASS! :pissed:

That actually had nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to get it out there as a Public Service Announcement.

Ok, so I'm through "Vampires of Venice" and the one after that, with the Dream Lord. Both were pretty good, though not as good as the River Song two-parter. I have 2 eps on my DVR right now, I'll most likely watch 1 tonight, while the baby sleeps on my chest. :)

Ok, so I'm through "Vampires of Venice" and the one after that, with the Dream Lord. Both were pretty good, though not as good as the River Song two-parter. I have 2 eps on my DVR right now, I'll most likely watch 1 tonight, while the baby sleeps on my chest. :)

QUIT BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR CHES MUSSLES THAT ARE SO STRONG THEY CAN HOLD UP A BABY JEEZ WE GET IT YOU ARE SO STRNG

srsly tho, i have enjoyed the new Dr. more than I expected. I could've lived without the Venice one, but I liked the one where those monsters that looked like graveyard angels were everywhere. Does Rory srsly stay gone forever though? That's kinda sad.