Does Dark Pickle still poast here?

VKD

Banned
no. He left in a hissy-fit after alienating the last of his few friends

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I like poast. Moar words should be spelled that wai.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^Um, didn't you used to post there Loktar?

Yes. I was there, then Pickle and I had a falling out, I deleted my account and posts, then I went back under a new username with a different e-mail account a few months later to lamely troll Pickle/because I missed some of the other posters, few weeks later Loktar was revealed, a few months after that membership dwindled to me, TCON/wotbb, and Pickle, and now once in awhile when I stop by its overrun with spambots and no new actual poster posts.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Testicle Chin is correct though...Pickle is dumb.

Cock

Youre a good sport, loktar.
You really are.

Cock

sorry, are you uncomfortable with praise? some people are. Or are you concerned that I'm setting you up for some kind of new and unforseen ownage?

I just thought I'd say that you're a nice guy.

(no homo)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
sorry, are you uncomfortable with praise? some people are. Or are you concerned that I'm setting you up for some kind of new and unforseen ownage?

I just thought I'd say that you're a nice guy.

(no homo)

I'm uncomfortable with praise only when it seems people are doing it to reassure me they like me after they throw some friendly insults and joking my way. Makes it seem like I can't understand that they're joking or can't take a joke.

And hey its TK....that ownage is always lurking in the shadows....you never know when its going to get you.

The Question

Eternal
Ain't seen Park Dickle for awhile.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^ clueless asshole