Does Dark Pickle still poast here?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You fucking weirdos stuck in the past. Jesus, get a fucking grip. It wasn't funny then, and it's creepy now.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I'm uncomfortable with praise only when it seems people are doing it to reassure me they like me after they throw some friendly insults and joking my way. Makes it seem like I can't understand that they're joking or can't take a joke.

And hey its TK....that ownage is always lurking in the shadows....you never know when its going to get you.
I don't recall insulting you, if that's what you're saying.

I was just commenting that you do seem to be able to laugh at yourself, and I appreciate that in a person. Especially in this environ. You're not prideful or self important. At least from what I've read.

And I'm not saying I LIKE you... Not saying I don't either...

At this point I'm just enjoying drawing this topic out to an uncomfortable extreme. I find that kind of thing amusing.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
DUNB thread. Piclek is smarter than a box of rock. Cause I(Blackfoot) said so. At least that's the word on the internet.

Go Mister Pickles!

Up Top!

VKD

Banned
he's certainly smarter than you, but that's not saying much is it?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Dr. Robustus:
3035.imgcache.jpg

Aquehonga

Un Banned
DUNB thread. Piclek is smarter than a box of rock. Cause I(Blackfoot) said so. At least that's the word on the internet.

Go Mister Pickles!

Up Top!

If you ask me, & you haven't, imo the banquished El Rod of Jerico, who started this here thread, was a sockpuppet of Dunk Prickle.