Does Dark Pickle still poast here?

You DO understand the entire rest of the world has long since moved on, right? I mean, as long as you're going to nurse old forgotten grudges with the white-hot passion of a person frozen in time, perhaps you could talk about something just a little more timely than Comicon.

Hey, have you heard about this new thing Steve Jobs invented called an "IPOD"? It's supposed to be like a supersmall walkman, but I don't see how they'll get the cassettes in there if that were true. Besides, I also heard all the electronics are going to stop working when the Y2K bug hits, so who would invest in some newfangled music system right now, even though the economy is stronger than ever? "IPOD." Ha. Just a fad, I say.

Steve Jobs, the guy who just died? great example

I have no grudge against you, dono only your self-proclaimed God, the Gnome. actually I have no grudge against him I just like 'pwning' him

VKD

Banned
I guess 'pwning' isn't what it used to be

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
^Um, didn't you used to post there Loktar?

Pickle used to be Lockie's lord and master, now Lockie has found Jack!!!

Careful Jack, lockie is a fickle lackey.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Pickle used to be Lockie's lord and master, now Lockie has found Jack!!!

Careful Jack, lockie is a fickle lackey.

jack's always been nice and truthful with me. Maybe its because I don't attempt to troll him with lame forgot my password/can't log in trolls. Study trolling under jack and maybe you'll actually learn a thing or two.

jack's always been nice and truthful with me. Maybe its because I don't attempt to troll him with lame forgot my password/can't log in trolls. Study trolling under jack and maybe you'll actually learn a thing or two.

where do I sign up for these "troll studies" lessons?

I suspect you may learn how to cornhole dogs under Vap's tutorage, and maybe how to pretend to be Fake French, but little else worth knowing.

Mirah

I love you

!!!

You wouldn't be able to keep up with the intelligent conversation that goes on over there anyway.

Vap: "Fuck you in the neck... squeeze the base etc"

Panda: "here's your subpoena :::laughing:::"

Pickle: "*rapes* there's a bird shitting on your head"

Donovon: "jack you're the greatest troll ever I love you"

nope, I sure couldn't keep up with that level of highbrow talk

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Vap: "Fuck you in the neck... squeeze the base etc"

Panda: "here's your subpoena :::laughing:::"

Pickle: "*rapes* there's a bird shitting on your head"

Donovon: "jack you're the greatest troll ever I love you"

nope, I sure couldn't keep up with that level of highbrow talk

Pickle doesn't even post at TKR, stupidface.

Thats an example of typical TK conversation(well except for the MF), not TKR.