Don't Trust The B---- In Apartment 23

Remember when she was on Breaking Bad and I posted a picture of her and said she was hot and you all laughed at me and said she looked like a horse? OH COURSE YOU DON'T YOU ONLY REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES.

I changed the channel when she took the burning pizza out of the oven. This type of comedy isn't for me, just doesn't tickle my funny bone, OK? I LOVE YOU ALL.

I thought it was good!

"Do you think I like having to make out with mommy?" I'd totally watch the Kiernan Shipka/James Van Der Beek bodyswap movie.

It's weird to see Jimmy Olsen #1 from Lois & Clark as a middle-aged dad. But he still looks okay in bicycle shorts. (The actor is only 39 now)

omg! THAT'S where he's from! I was wracking my brains trying to think where I'd seen him before!

ANYWAY IT'S NOT AS GOOD AS THE FINDER WATCH IT TOMORROW AT 8 ON STUPID WE CANCEL EVERYTHING GOOD FOX TV.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the fine folks at
SICK OF DREK ON TV!

I literally had to approve that last post because it resembled spam too much.

Was it because of too many exclaimation points? I know it wasn't because it was all in caps. The MF is famous for all cap posts.

Well game on TK AI, you thought an innocent joke about lesbian sex was bad, I can post worse.

(could, but most likely won't)

Back