Don't Trust The B---- In Apartment 23

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I'd say that was probably the best episode so far. They've found the characters voices and it works really well.

Also James Van Der Beek.

I think next to the pilot, its one of the best.

This episode had some good character development between Chloe and James Van Der Beek.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Really? There's something fundamental I don't get about the greatness of this show then.

It can't decide just how cartoonish it intends to be from minute to minute. Krysten Ritter may be good on other shows (I don't watch Breaking Bad), but I think she's awful on this show, because the wildly inconsistent tone of her acting tells me that either she or the director don't know how cartoonish to go either.

There are funny bits in each episode, but at the end I'm unsatisfied. I GUESS WE JUST THROW THIS ON THE PILE WITH THE OTHER SHOWS THAT THE MINE FIELD LOVES BUT I DONT THEREBY MAKING ME A SAD, SMELLY OUTCAST LOL RAZORBLADE

Irony: James Van Der Beek is the best actor on this show by far, playing a cartoon of himself. He at least understands tone, and choosing a level and sticking with it.

I'd watch it even if the show was crap. Krysten Ritter is a cuter/hotter and wilder version of Zooey Daschanel.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Krysten Ritter is a cuter/hotter and wilder version of Zooey Daschanel.

5378.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think Ritter's pretty consistent. She can make lines like "she's cleaning because it's spring or something" funny. That's good enough for me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
All that needs is the cat at the end.

5380.imgcache.gif

CaptainWacky

Maybe now Community's finished he'll watch it (LOL).

CaptainWacky

Did you send me an issue where Trina and Sissy break into the set of Dawson's Creek and force me to be their Algebra teacher?