Dragon Age: Origins

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I should get around to playing PC games someday.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I JUST WANT A (non MMO) KotOR 3, BIOWARE.

IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK???

(although The Old Republic does look pretty good)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
OOoohh...saw an ad for this earlier today. Looks pretty damned fabulous. Hopefully my nephew will get it.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm so pissed that the PC I'm using won't support the graphics for that game. I've played every BioWare game since Baldur's Gate first came out and I would love to get my hands on this one.

Ishcabittle

looks like i'm going to have to quit my job to finish it, but that wouldn't be too terrible. until money ran out. but you know what? FUCK MONEY, IMA GONNA BUY IT.

Tisiphone

BE LIKE ME AND GIVE A BJ TO THE NEIGHBOR WHO JUST WON $40000 FROM A PAINTBALL TOURNAMENT

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Do you need broadband to play this game? It says it's single player, so I'm thinking this could actually be a game I could play!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, it's single player.

Also...Claudia Black voice work!

[YOUTUBE]sJLSdZLdhLo[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I should ask for this for Christmas.. I love playing PC games, even though I've only ever played two, lol.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Yeah right. It's hard enough finding a woman that can still do that.

ys6tabyzh5uq6v0lub2l.jpg

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I do all the cooking and cleaning for two separate houses, PLUS I GOT DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS FOR CHRISTMAS YESTERDAY. Early Christmas presents are AWESOME.

Anyway, as soon as I do a little online reading I'm gonna play this game.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Will the patch take a long time to download? ON DIAL UP? Guess I need to make an EA account too.. I think I may have made one a long time ago, but I don't remember any of the login info.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I finished DAO about a month ago, and it's getting hugely overrated. There's really nothing special about this game; all it really brings to the table is intraparty relationships, and even those are shallow. Most of the game is easy, but there are a few challenging fights (the final battle is not one of these), and I will give the game props for its battle system. If you want to completely break the game, play a mage and spec Blood Mage/Spirit Healer at levels 7 and 14, respectively. Blood magic effectively extends your mana bar into your HP, and the rest of your party's HP, while spirit healing grants you the ability to use a fraction of that stolen vitality to heal them, and of course, BM also grants neat little tricks like mind control and an AoE stun on hostiles with high damage.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
SPEAKING of Bioware RPGs I just finished Mass Effect (which features Dianna Troi and, um, Seth Green) and am psyched-up for Mass Effect 2 (which has, like, Tigh and Six and Worf and Jayne and, um, Seth Green).

Weevil

ISO CD Key. No, don't post it or give it - just saying I need one. :smile:

Tisiphone

I hate all you with decent internet right now. Even Cassie's dialup sounds loads better than my dialup.

WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN TO HAVE FUN?