DREAM THREAD Part Pi.Pi!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Strange dream last night. I wish I could remember more detail but maybe there wasn't much detail and my brain was just telling me "don't worry, it all makes sense." It was a little bit like "Quantum Leap." I had to transfer my consciousness into different bodies while I was being chased by something that was trying to kill me (and was also going from body to body?). At one point there was a killer robot drone that was after me and I may have had pincers like a giant lobster at some point. The...UK Embassy(?) was about to be attacked and of course they didn't have any guns so someone showed up with a literal truckload of pump shotguns and handed them out to anyone that wanted to help defend the embassy, possibly including Sharon Osborne.

I have NO idea where any of this came from.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I think the vibe of this morning's dream came courtesy of "X-Files" reruns on Sunday night. A bunch of Battlestar Galactica characters had some kind of unresolved traumas and the cure for them was to go into this lab and...see some thing(?) I dunno. It was clear they had to go up to this door, manually push the button to unlock it, and go inside. When they came out they were cured. Laura and Adama couldn't bring themselves to go in by themselves so they went in together. But once they got in someone (Adama?) realized it was the wrong lab. Someone is trying to get them out but Laura just keeps going further into the lab. Then a medical team sees them and collects them up to do whatever nefarious things they're doing in that lab. They're having them put on COVID masks when...a tour group? jostles by. At that point I think my brain ran out of things to do and I woke up.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I dreamed I was in the audience of a comedy show, I don't remember it being particularly funny, someone I used to work with who I wasn't attracted to took her top off for some reason, I was sat behind her and put my arms around her, but put them under her boobs rather than over them.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I had a dream Gagh came back to the Mine Field. :(