Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DREAM THREAD Part Pi.Pi!

Odd one last night. We had to explore a sort of creek/bayou that had been the site of early 19th century naval fighting. There was some kind of regulation protecting wrecks so they were all clogging up the waterway. It was fairly shallow and overhanging with branches so the vessels had been more like small boats than big ships. I was about to investigate one when a large mass came downstream. I figured I'd just climb up on the wreck and whatever it was drift past but then it turned out to be some kind of huge wolf or panther (at this point the creek had become a big sewer tunnel so it was too dark to see clearly). I hoped to let it pass but it was clearly going to attack me so I emptied my pistol into it (since I didn't know what it was and the range was so close I figured just empty the mag right away instead of waiting to see if a few shots stopped it). This was one of the few times a firearm actually worked for me in a dream. At this point the girl I was with, who was apparently in the military, decided to on herself but I had to stay because I was out of ammo.