Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eeep!

Well you can all start making fun now since it's going on my lower back...
You know, "the skank badge", "the target", "the bullseye"...fuck all that shit.

I'm getting the chinese character for "Change", there's a cool story behind it and plus it looks really interesting. I never was one to think that my tattoo was going to be a character since those are a bit faddish...but OH YEAH, I AM IN CHINA. lol.

"Skank badge?" Fuck what anybody else thinks. My wife's got three of 'em. One between her shoulder blades, one on her lower back, and on circling her lower leg, just above her ankle.

Tats are cool. Good luck! I'm sure it won't be as bad as you're thinking it's gonna be!

I want to design tattoos... flash art is awesome.

I've already promised a couple people I would.

Just make certain that you're actually getting what you think you're getting. Take someone you know and trust with you, preferably someone who reads Chinese fluently. I've read a story recently about hundreds of people flooding into tattoo removal services complaining that someone Chinese, someone play joke.

take a chocolate bar or two with you, sugar helps with the pain. and Good luck, you'll be fine. I have three, one on each shoulder and one on my foot - the pain is bearable :)

The Question said:
Just make certain that you're actually getting what you think you're getting. Take someone you know and trust with you, preferably someone who reads Chinese fluently. I've read a story recently about hundreds of people flooding into tattoo removal services complaining that someone Chinese, someone play joke.

Definitely. I have a friend who was embarrased/pissed to realize she'd wanted one thing and gotten the character for "violate" instead.

She's since had it covered with something else.

Tattoos are addictive , I started with one and now have 1 huge peice of art thats made up of 37 peices in 34 settings. many hours under the machine.

tiff_7_17 said:
Well you can all start making fun now since it's going on my lower back...
You know, "the skank badge", "the target", "the bullseye"...fuck all that shit.

I'm getting the chinese character for "Change", there's a cool story behind it and plus it looks really interesting. I never was one to think that my tattoo was going to be a character since those are a bit faddish...but OH YEAH, I AM IN CHINA. lol.

It's the sexiest place a woman can be tattood IMO. My g/f has a fern plant tattood there, curling round to each side of her torso.

A tattoo is a single peice, once you have many blended together it is better called skin art.

bad dog said:
Tattoos are addictive , I started with one and now have 1 huge peice of art thats made up of 37 peices in 34 settings. many hours under the machine.

I agree. They are. After my first tattoo, the artist said he could tell that I loved ink. I have two so far, but I have to control myself when it comes to body art. I love ink!

After getting hooked I worked in a tattoo shop for 5 years. the pay was very hard to beat.

I may start a shop up again someday, I just dont want to deal with the druggies, gangbangers and lowlifes that dont want to pay full price. A place that is as clean as a dentist office and has some class.

I love the studio of my artist. It is private and by appointment only. It's a 3 month wait to get in, so you have plenty of time to think art over. All of it is original and exactly what you want. It's worth every penny for the sterile conditions, the time put into the artwork, and the actual time working on the body. Nice music, privacy and some time and aftercare coming down off the endorphin high. Can't beat that. One of the best experiences of my life; plus nice body art.