Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eeep!

Aha so I finally got it done...all that worrying for nothing, I love it and it wasn't that bad. It wasn't any walk in the park, but it wasn't worth getting worked up over. Here's some pics.

w00t

My mom, she got one too.

She got her chinese name that was given to her by her students (she's an ESL teacher here) and its Lin Xi, which means morning sun in the forest.

Kinda hippy...but also kinda cool, lol.

Shatna said:
Looks awesome!! Congratulations! :D

What the hell is that blood-spattered dummy in the corner???

My tatt guy is a horror movie/horror everything enthusiast.
He's got skulls and crap like that all over the place.
Except, this is China...so...he actually has 4 or 5 real human bones that he bought. He won't tell me where though, and I don't ask, lol.

He's a super chill guy though, we had dinner with him one night and got drunk and did kareoke (Us, him, and some other friends).

tiff_7_17 said:
My mom, she got one too.

She got her chinese name that was given to her by her students (she's an ESL teacher here) and its Lin Xi, which means morning sun in the forest.

Kinda hippy...but also kinda cool, lol.

Wow, mother and daughter tattoos. My Mom would die laughing if I suggested that. :lol: How sweet of your mom's students to give her such a pretty name.

Gagh said:
This is the best one, because it just looks like a couple of pervs are checking out your arse :D

lol...I like it because of my face...He was tattooing at the time, not taking a break or anything. So when my curious friends ask me about whether or not it hurts and if I was scared and in pain...etc etc, I just show them that photo.

"Haha...here kids, this is what getting a tattoo is like"

^Okay that's funny as shit! You're a fuckin' zinger sometimes Tiff.

This is the first tat, there will be more trust me. I got one adorable little tat on my ankle and now I have 5 and I'm getting another one in June. I'm heading to Hart & Huntington at the Palms in Vegas for a Philadelphia Eagles tat.

Oooh many grey comment boxes...did Lucy-bitch land himself in daycare again? Good stuff.

No shit I look fat in those pictures and in person to boot, hello? I'm surrounded by little asian people?

LakerGirl: Lol, I already have my second tattoo in my mind...i've been planning on doing that one for a while too. I'm going to have to ration myself though because otherwise i'll wake up one morning and be covered, hahaha. Getting one at Hart & Huntington would be cool just to be able to say you did...I bet it would be expensive.

That's the other benefit to getting it in China, it's no five star venue...(but its clean and good where it counts) and both tattoos cost 300 quai. 300 quai works out to being about 20 bucks Canadian per tattoo. I would obviously be willing to pay a whole lot more than that and the rest of the tattoos i get at home will no doubt be expensive, but once I did the conversion in my head I thought it was kind of funny.

tiff_7_17 said:
No shit I look fat in those pictures and in person to boot, hello? I'm surrounded by little asian people?

You don't look fat.

LakerGirl: Lol, I already have my second tattoo in my mind...i've been planning on doing that one for a while too. I'm going to have to ration myself though because otherwise i'll wake up one morning and be covered, hahaha. Getting one at Hart & Huntington would be cool just to be able to say you did...I bet it would be expensive.

Don't wake up one day with sleeves, lol, you're way too pretty for that.

Obviously I watch Inked so I've got the artist I want all picked out, I want Twigg. I know it's going to cost an arm and a leg and it better be worth it. If I walk out with a jacked up tat there will be hell to pay.

So what's the next tatoo?

You should shave your pussy and get a dollar sign tatooed right above your lips! That would be waaay coool
lol.gif

Now that I think about it, I knew a woman once that had two eyes tatooed below her navel and a mouth tatooed where her pussy was :shock: