Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eeep!

Tattoos are for LOSERS who seek to draw attention to themselves when they are incapable or too stupid to do the same with their mouths. It's like the little wayward child who seeks mommy's attention by sticking his hands into some paint and wiping those same hands on the walls of their home. "Look mommy!! I painted the walls of this house! Now you need to pay attention to me. Hug me more. Kiss me more. If you don't, I will do this again!!" The tattoo allows people to scream out "pay attention to me you fucking assholes. I know I lack the requisite intellect to draw your attention otherwise!!"Tattoos are for LOSERS who seek to draw attention to themselves when they are incapable or too stupid to do the same with their mouths. It's like the little wayward child who seeks mommy's attention by sticking his hands into some paint and wiping those same hands on the walls of their home. "Look mommy!! I painted the walls of this house! Now you need to pay attention to me. Hug me more. Kiss me more. If you don't, I will do this again!!" The tattoo allows people to scream out "pay attention to me you fucking assholes. I know I lack the requisite intellect toTattoos are for LOSERS who seek to draw attention to themselves when they are incapable or too stupid to do the same with their mouths. It's like the little wayward child who seeks mommy's attention by sticking his hands into some paint and wiping those same hands on the walls of their home. "Look mommy!! I painted the walls of this house! Now you need to pay attention to me. Hug me more. Kiss me more. If you don't, I will do this again!!" The tattoo allows people to scream out "pay attention to me you fucking assholes. I know I lack the requisite intellect to draw your attention otherwise!!" draw your attention Tattoos are for LOSERS who seek to draw attention to themselves when they are incapable or too stupid to do the same with their mouths. It's like the little wayward child who seeks mommy's attention by sticking his hands into some paint and wiping those same hands on the walls of their home. "Look mommy!! I painted the walls of this house! Now you need to pay attention to me. Hug me more. Kiss me more. If you don't, I will do this again!!" The tattoo allows people to scream out "pay attention to me you fucking assholes. I know I lack the requisite intellect to draw your attention otherwise!!"otherwise!!"

Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
So, how many tats do you have, Lucy?

Naturally I have not a one. Nada. Zero. I have no use for them. I let my mouth do the 'expressing'. Out of an entire 'gang' I was the only one who did not sport a tattoo and I am damn proud of it. All are free to sport tats but do not purport to bullshit me about your reason for sporting one. As I have stated previously, only ONE person managed to convince me he had good reason for having one and I honoured him for it. Everyone else has one as a means of yelling out "look at me! I have a tat, that makes me ooooohhhhh so fucking special!"

SaintLucifer said:
Naturally I have not a one. Nada. Zero. I have no use for them. I let my mouth do the 'expressing'. Out of an entire 'gang' I was the only one who did not sport a tattoo and I am damn proud of it. All are free to sport tats but do not purport to bullshit me about your reason for sporting one. As I have stated previously, only ONE person managed to convince me he had good reason for having one and I honoured him for it. Everyone else has one as a means of yelling out "look at me! I have a tat, that makes me ooooohhhhh so fucking special!"
*ROFLMAO* Fuck. But you are fucking stupid. Any proud Brit would have thousands of tattoos of queens Elizabeth and Victoria. But fuck you are stupid.

SaintPwnsalot said:
*ROFLMAO* Fuck. But you are fucking stupid. Any proud Brit would have thousands of tattoos of queens Elizabeth and Victoria. But fuck you are stupid.

I for one will admit to being honoured with your presence here. The name you sport is most admittedly true. I do PWN a lot. You honour me kind sir. A name created to honour the greatest invidual to ever visit TROLL KINGDOM. By the way, I am CANADIAN. When will you people understand this? My PARENTS are British. Get it right. Please. Just for once. I thank you for your kind attention sir.

SaintLucifer said:
I for one will admit to being honoured with your presence here. The name you sport is most admittedly true. I do PWN a lot. You honour me kind sir. A name created to honour the greatest invidual to ever visit TROLL KINGDOM. By the way, I am CANADIAN. When will you people understand this? My PARENTS are British. Get it right. Please. Just for once. I thank you for your kind attention sir.
*ROTFLMAO* @ 'Canadian'

Fuck you are not Canadian. I am Canadian and British and also Saxon. Real Canadians defeated Germany and flew to the moon. Fuck we even had to help idiot Americans by showing them advancements in rocketry. Fuck. You are not Canadian. Real Canadians invented the airplane and you have not invented anything.

PWNED

Oh right...tramp stamp...I forgot about that one.

Fuck it, this is what I mean, I don't care what anyone thinks about the tattoo i'm getting...especially not Lucy.

It bothers me when "tattoo snobs" I call them expect every piece of art to have substantial meaning. Some people just want a damn rose on their titty and I respect that. On the other hand, when a tattoo is used as a form of expression for something...I also think that's cool. It's an idea i've had for a long time and its to commemorate my trip a little bit more thorough than the Great Wall chopstick set I bought.

I guess i'll have a tramp stamp, how hilarious is that?

You tell them Tiff!
whipit.gif

tiff_7_17 said:
Oh right...tramp stamp...I forgot about that one.

Fuck it, this is what I mean, I don't care what anyone thinks about the tattoo i'm getting...especially not Lucy.

It bothers me when "tattoo snobs" I call them expect every piece of art to have substantial meaning. Some people just want a damn rose on their titty and I respect that. On the other hand, when a tattoo is used as a form of expression for something...I also think that's cool. It's an idea i've had for a long time and its to commemorate my trip a little bit more thorough than the Great Wall chopstick set I bought.

I guess i'll have a tramp stamp, how hilarious is that?

Go away bitch. You are bothering the Chinks in Edmonton's Little China. Quit pretending you are in China. Stinking whore.

Go for it, Tiff. Breathe slow and deep through the pain, and enjoy the endorphins when they kick in. And I've gotta agree with the advice on making sure you're getting the right character - don't let some asshole play a joke on the American tourist by inking you with "cross-dresser" or "dumbshit." :lol:

Morrhigan said:
Go for it, Tiff. Breathe slow and deep through the pain, and enjoy the endorphins when they kick in. And I've gotta agree with the advice on making sure you're getting the right character - don't let some asshole play a joke on the American tourist by inking you with "cross-dresser" or "dumbshit." :lol:

She is not in China. She is in the Canadian city of Edmonton. She has a chink boyfriend so she is spending time with him in Edmonton's Chinatown. Trust me on this. Canadians do not visit China. We have too many chinks in this country as it is.

SaintLucifer said:
She is not in China. She is in the Canadian city of Edmonton. She has a chink boyfriend so she is spending time with him in Edmonton's Chinatown. Trust me on this. Canadians do not visit China. We have too many chinks in this country as it is.

Oh lucy, don't be such a byao zir...

I'm in Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province, China.

I don't know where you got Edmonton from, I live in BC when i'm in Canada.

And my boyfriend isn't chinese...so...yeah, you're just making yourself look foolish.

FYI, byao zir = bitch...just for future reference you know...

The shopping area that has my tattoo shop today had a power outage. Since the internet is full of liars i'm sure a whole crop (Lucy and friends) will think I chickened out but i'm still bound and determined to get my tattoo before the end of my trip. It was brutal, I had myself all psyched up and ready and...no deal. All the electricity was off and the guy and all the other shop owners in the general vicinity closed up shop early and headed home I am assuming. Probably friday now....will keep everybody posted.

Y'know, tiff - you are WAY too fit for this website. It is almost against the rules to have a genuinely good looking woman posting here. After some of the PMs I've had from women here, it makes a welcome break. Now, kindly getyerkitoff!