Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eeep!

Gagh said:
It's the sexiest place a woman can be tattood IMO. My g/f has a fern plant tattood there, curling round to each side of her torso.

Girlfriend? Did you pick her up at a circus side show - or did you just order one up out of a catalogue from eastern europe?

You really are a one-note wind instrument aren't you? Persistant, granted. Funny? Not by a long shot. You pass comment, and yet you tell nobody anything about you, leaving you in no position to comment, and making you look all the more stupid.

You deserve to pointed at and mocked by all, including your own friends from whatever scabby website you slimed to here from.

In short - Cunt.

Funny? I'm laughing my ass off ... at you.

And I'm supposed to tell you fucks anything about myself?

Bwa Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

OK, I train monkeys at the zoo -that's how I recognized you.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Funny? I'm laughing my ass off ... at you.

And I'm supposed to tell you fucks anything about myself?

Bwa Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

OK, I train monkeys at the zoo -that's how I recognized you.

Repeated monkey references can be made by 5 and 6 year olds. It's all you've got. What else can you do, other than follow me around like a permed-pink lapdog? Big fat nothing, that's what. Try and keep on topic in at least one thread - see if you can do that, without stretching that relaxed muscle you have for a brain.

As far as I'm concerned, everybody should negrep every post you make in this thread, because it is clear you are hooked on me, and have no interest in the subject.

Tattoos are for LOSERS who seek to draw attention to themselves when they are incapable or too stupid to do the same with their mouths. It's like the little wayward child who seeks mommy's attention by sticking his hands into some paint and wiping those same hands on the walls of their home. "Look mommy!! I painted the walls of this house! Now you need to pay attention to me. Hug me more. Kiss me more. If you don't, I will do this again!!" The tattoo allows people to scream out "pay attention to me you fucking assholes. I know I lack the requisite intellect to draw your attention otherwise!!"

SaintLucifer said:
Tattoos are for LOSERS who seek to draw attention to themselves when they are incapable or too stupid to do the same with their mouths. It's like the little wayward child who seeks mommy's attention by sticking his hands into some paint and wiping those same hands on the walls of their home. "Look mommy!! I painted the walls of this house! Now you need to pay attention to me. Hug me more. Kiss me more. If you don't, I will do this again!!" The tattoo allows people to scream out "pay attention to me you fucking assholes. I know I lack the requisite intellect to draw your attention otherwise!!"

Wonderful generalization, coming from one of the boards most deluded idiots. At least the lack of insight serves your repulsive personality.

This is like saying: ALL PEOPLE WHO COLOUR THEIR HAIR RED SERVE SATAN!

Gagh said:
Wonderful generalization, coming from one of the boards most deluded idiots. At least the lack of insight serves your repulsive personality.

This is like saying: ALL PEOPLE WHO COLOUR THEIR HAIR RED SERVE SATAN!

That last statement I disagree with. LILITH and TAMAR have refused to serve my cock thus it cannot be true. No doubt they fear the sheer size of my cock. It would be like sucking on one of Bell Canada's telephone poles.

SaintLucifer said:

Tattos are a topic that you know nothing about. It shows.

Gagh said:
Repeated monkey references can be made by 5 and 6 year olds. It's all you've got. What else can you do, other than follow me around like a permed-pink lapdog? Big fat nothing, that's what. Try and keep on topic in at least one thread - see if you can do that, without stretching that relaxed muscle you have for a brain.

As far as I'm concerned, everybody should negrep every post you make in this thread, because it is clear you are hooked on me, and have no interest in the subject.

Ooook oook Ooook OOOOOkkk Ook okk

(Translation: It's quite clear where the hook is firmly lodged.)

SaintLucifer said:

What about your Celtic brethren?

Ass.

bad dog said:
Tattos are a topic that you know nothing about. It shows.

Many of my friends sport tattoos. Growing up in a rough area ALL of them sported tattoos. I was the only one who did not. Oddly enough, this made me stand out in an area full of gangs, yet that should be the job of tattoos. Even my buddies who sported tattoos asked me why I do not have any. I told them they were for LOSERS. This angered them to no end but they allowed me my say since we were friends. I have stood by this feeling since I was 12 years of age. Everyone was getting tattoos because it was considered 'cool'. Since I was obviously much smarter than everyone else. I asked them how getting your fucking boy painted would make you cool. To this day, none have answered in a logical, satisfactory manner. During my teens, many people would roll up their sleeves and say "look how fucking cool I am! I have a tattoo!" I would respond "who fucking cares? Are you any different in your mind? Nothing's changed other than to have a fucking tattoo yet you act like you are now a completely different fucking person. You are the same asshole you were before, tattoo or no tattoo." I have seen only ONE person who sported a tattoo which was meaningful, served a purpose other than to make him look cool. It was a huge cross with a spiralling design surrounding it. It was created in memory of his father who he saw die right before his very eyes. I can still remember that day. We were both all of 10 years old. I had walked to his home on our way to school when I saw him just standing there in complete and total shock. He could not talk. It was like looking at a statue. Apparently his father had died just minutes earlier, right in front of him. He chose a tattoo as a form of remembrance because it would always be with him right up to the moment of his own death. Now that was a meaningful reason to have a fucking tattoo. I still remember when one guy had mocked it, claiming it was fucking 'dumb'. I also remember the ambulance taking the fucker away and the police taking my buddy away in a cruiser.

Isn't a bit foolish for you to presume, then, that OTHER people with tattoos don't associate some kind of MEANING to them? It doesn't matter if it means anything to YOU or not.

Acceptance is key.

Neil said:
Isn't a bit foolish for you to presume, then, that OTHER people with tattoos don't associate some kind of MEANING to them? It doesn't matter if it means anything to YOU or not.

Acceptance is key.

Having an eagly tattooed onto your ass has meaning?? WTF? With that tattoo, I felt honoured to be in the presence of my buddy. His tattoo covered his entire forearm, all devoted to memory of his own father. Everyone else has a fucking lizard, bird, dog or whatever else one may decide to have done. All completely pointless without meaning. No spiritual value whatsoever. I have seen this guy who I guarantee could have kicked the shit out of all of you without even breakin a sweat (I was the only one he could not take on) cry when looking at his tattoo. Think about it. This guy puts the 'THUG' into the word 'THUG' (fuck that wannabe THUG_LUV) yet there he was crying. I had to take the fucker away somewhere so no one would see him cry. Fuck it was embarrassing. It was the ONLY TIME I had ever seen him cry other than the time before his father died. That my dear child is MEANING. I have seen this guy severely beat the shit out of someone without giving it a second thought, then walk away to purchase some ciggies like he had merely crossed this street. Although I could take him on in a fight and win, this guy frigthened me at times and that is not an easy thing to do. Yet the only thing that made him cry was remembering his father.

Meaning comes in all manner of design and circumstance.

Does everyone assign some kind of spiritual connection or deeper meaning to their body art? No, of course not.

But, what difference does it make to YOU? You've already assigned a NEGATIVE meaning to their tat, so you're going to see what you're going to see.

tiff_7_17 said:
Well you can all start making fun now since it's going on my lower back...
You know, "the skank badge", "the target", "the bullseye"...fuck all that shit.

I'm getting the chinese character for "Change", there's a cool story behind it and plus it looks really interesting. I never was one to think that my tattoo was going to be a character since those are a bit faddish...but OH YEAH, I AM IN CHINA. lol.

I would suggest you get the Chinese character for 'WHORE' done on your forehead.

Neil said:
What about your Celtic brethren?

Ass.

My Celtic brethren? Are you a complete fucking MORON? They have not done such a thing in over a 1000 years. Christ on stick! EVERYONE was doing it then. They were barely still doing it when the fucking Romans came over and attempted to kick our asses.

I thought about getting a tatoo once, then thought that if I did, it would be too easy for me to be identified in a police lineup :fear:

No Tatoo's for me ;)

SaintLucifer said:

So, how many tats do you have, Lucy?