Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eeep!

I knew a girl who had little tiny rabbit tracks that led all over her body and wound around to her asshole. Then on one cheek there was a little Elmer Fudd with a shotgun saying, "come out you wascally wabbit I know you're in there!"

I'm also getting a tat at Hart & Huntington soon. It's gonna be covering up a goofy spider I got when I was 19. Since I'll be moving to California, I'm getting the Phillies Liberty Bell with their logo underneath. It'll look just like this picture, except the "Phillies" will be underneath the bell. Dunno who is gonna do it yet, I'm hoping LG can give me a recommendation!
philliestat0ux.jpg

I'll see if I can get someone to take my pic while I'm getting my shoulder inked. Thanks, Tiff!

Big Dick McGee said:
I'm also getting a tat at Hart & Huntington soon. It's gonna be covering up a goofy spider I got when I was 19. Since I'll be moving to California, I'm getting the Phillies Liberty Bell with their logo underneath. It'll look just like this picture, except the "Phillies" will be underneath the bell. Dunno who is gonna do it yet, I'm hoping LG can give me a recommendation!
philliestat0ux.jpg

I'll see if I can get someone to take my pic while I'm getting my shoulder inked. Thanks, Tiff!
You're kidding, right? Dude, the Phillies Logo? That's what you want to permanently disfigure your body? You know if you get that on your chest by the time you're sixty gravity will have made your nuts the clapper of that bell.

Plus it's the Phillies, f'r chrissakes. There's no guarantee they'll even be a team in ten years...I'm all for blind loyalty (longterm Bronco fan even when they sucked) but dude, don't ink the female horsies on your body. You'll regret it, trust me.

^What the hell kind of pansy ass statement was that Dono?! Even if the Phillies aren't around forever he still loved them, they were his team. You don't throw away a t-shirt just because the player got traded. You have no loyalty to anything do you?

I'm getting the logo for the Philadelphia Eagles tatted on my foot and I think it's going to be cool as shit, I can't wait!

Tattoos aren't my thing, but if it makes you happy...*shrug*

Just be mindful of what kind of Mad fold-in you might be creating when you get old and your skin wrinkles.

Laker_Girl said:
^What the hell kind of pansy ass statement was that Dono?! Even if the Phillies aren't around forever he still loved them, they were his team. You don't throw away a t-shirt just because the player got traded. You have no loyalty to anything do you?

I'm getting the logo for the Philadelphia Eagles tatted on my foot and I think it's going to be cool as shit, I can't wait!

I absolutely love the Broncs, but tattoo is freaking permanent. The phillies may be a rocking righteous team, but their logo sucks ass and it will suck ass on BDM. Within a couple years he will regret the day he ever decided to put that shit on his body, but then he'll be stuck with it forever.

Personally, I think people who get tattoos are fine with me, I just hate to see people make stupid decisions based on brand loyalty. I like fast food, but I ain't inking the Taco Bell Dog on me anytime soon. The other day I saw this fat frumpy, middle aged housefrau with about eight kids strolling through the grocery store. She bent to get some peanut butter and there's a lower-back "please aim here" style tattoo that somehow made her look twice as pathetic as before I saw it.

BDM needs to ask himself two questions: 1. Will this look cool when I'm sixty?

and

2. Will the phillies loan me money or give me a ride home when I need it, as long as I mark myself up for them?

If the answer to either question is no, then get a different tattoo.

Oh yeah, to answer your other question: I have loyalty to my son and my family and my friends and my community and my students and my country, pretty much in that order. A professional sports team is on that list somewhere below favorite soda drink and above favorite household cleaner.

I'm thinking of getting a Tidy Bowl tattoo...