Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashforward

Hmmm I wonder who the mole can be, all the regular cast, plus a few recurring characters, plus woman we've never seen before.

Wow, its woman we've never seen before!

Oh and Janice too, because god forbid the one gay character on the show should be seen in a positive light.

This one was actually a genuinely good episode, at least by FlashSnoreward's standards.

The twist at the end wasn't totally believable, but it was certainly surprising and an interesting development. Of course, yet another evil tv gay, but that's par for the course. More hot babysitter/nurse please!

So yeah, pretty shit episode.

I am finding it hard to care whether Sulu gets whacked or not, the biggest mystery is why he dated that bitch lawyer in the first place

Tonight's episode was pretty convoluted.

So blond hard faced bitch is the only person who could have killed Frost? Lucky she can get to exactly the one place she needed to be so quickly after escaping jail.

Also Mark, next time you are wondering how you can stop a bullet leaving a gun, and you have a gun yourself, you could always, I don't know, SHOOT THE OTHER GUN WITH YOURS?

Or hell, stand in front of it yourself, you already know you have a flashforward.

Or shoot the garage door opener that is the only part of the machine that can actually pull the trigger, or failing that, put the your solidly made cast iron gun in front of the first gun, then pop the clip so the other gun can only fire that one bullet that will embed nicely in that revolver.

Do anything but slowly pull wires with barely seconds left on the clock.

Having a flashforward doesn't meant you won't die.

So how about Baltar as a jittery savant screaming "YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!" at the end? BRILLIANT TWIST.

James Callis was almost unrecognisable.

Didn't really get why Sulu was in the chair. Was a point to all that made clear or was it meant to be mysterious? If that guy hadn't abducted him then they both could've survived happily. That blond woman would've still been in jail. Meh.

Yeah, Frost is a genius who has seen his death in a hundred different ways, but couldn't work out it would be a bad idea to point guns at two FBI agents.

Not sure I like rain man Baltar, half the time it seemed like he was putting the savant stuff on, so unless that was deliberate I'm not really buying his character.

Oh and Janice too, because god forbid the one gay character on the show should be seen in a positive light.

YOU WERE SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?R"F?EGb/dgjk;jkl;dghjipsfbv 9-ngjio

dbg gfUSDFCKI gn
cb j#

So she's a triple agent, pretending to be a double agent.

Trouble is shes working for the guy who's working for the men that want to kill Mark

Whatever black guy is (we don't know really) she's still good.

anyway, where the fuck is the hot babysitter/nurse?

Pretty good episode this week, mostly because it focused mainly on the best character. Glad she's not evil anymore, even though she's probably still working for the bad guys. The fish lady was funny.

Also glad Baltar's character got some more development rather than just being a loony in the background.

I hope Murk does get killed, even though I know he really won't... :(