Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashforward

On a show where the whole world BLACKED out for 2 minutes, a lesbian agent with shopping bags in her hands took out 2 highly trained Chinese assassins, 3 people walk away unscathed from a direct hit on a rocket attack, and many other LUDICROUS scenarios.. you can't believe an Asian man would date much less marry a Black woman.

HIRARIOUS!

Oh yeah, WHY did the assassins have the blue hand tattoos anyway? If they were suicidal and going to lame emo clubs to play Russian Roulette, why were they still working as assassins too? Or did I miss some obvious explanation.

I guess if you had a vision of the future then you could play russian roulette all day safe in the knowledge you couldnt die.

Of course Mr Suicide stopped all that.

Well the people at the blue hand club were supposed to be people who didn't have visions, I think. And some of them are assassins for some reason.

So is anyone else in the world still watching? The first new episode tonight was typical Flashforward. The second was actually, kind of, good. Mainly because it focused almost entirely on Dominic Monaghan and he managed to make his character quite watchable and entertaining. And they even explained a few things. Still not great or anything but I'll watch the rest of the season probably.

Wasnt that first guy Simon strangeled the main bad guy from blade?

Hes fallen a long way if these are the parts he gets now.

Yeah, the second episode was really good, mostly because it benefited from lots of Charlie and hardly any Shakespeare. Penny wasn't bad for a change, especially when she had scenes with Autism Boy.

It was interesting, in Shakespeare's scene with Dr Zweig she mentioned how people who didn't remember their flashbacks had used this drug, so... why didn't Sulu try that?

Anyway, over all it was pretty good by Flashborward standards. I fidgeted a little at times, but learning more about Charlie's background was interesting. Shame they killed that guy from Braveheart though. He's a good actor!

Oh and I'm glad they changed the guy playing the black dude again, the other one was really poor.

I watched it for a few minutes, but the guy who cut Charlie's finger off was so ridiculous that I changed the channel and never put it back. I QUIT.

Instead of actually posting about the show in this thread, here are some pics of Peyton List (who plays Nicole.)

it has days when i go yeah this is a great premise! and then i watch the show and it's a little disappointing, but overall i'm still interested.