Futurama starts up again in June!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So this week's was okay.

But he used the paradox correcting timecode form Bender's ass so he shouldn't have disappeared like that.

CaptainWacky

This week's was pretty funny, I THOUGHT.

I liked Calculon's Shakespeare bit. And he actually died for real! But the ending with the monster didn't really live up to that scene (they unironically did the "like pumping too much air into a ballooon!" ending.)

I LIKED THE FUNNY LINE I CAN'T REMEMBER.

CaptainWacky

This week's new episode of Futurama was certainly a new episode of Futurama.

CaptainWacky

I quite liked this week's episode and the exploration of the Hermes/Zoidberg relationship.

PERHAPS YOU WERE ALL WRONG TO WRITE OFF FUTURAMA SO QUICKLY.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I never wrote it off.I like the "bad" episodes as well as the good.

Next weeks looks "good" too. How will they put Fry back together after he is ground into sausage?

CaptainWacky

THANKS FOR THE SPOILER. :rwmad:

(I don't care really!)

CaptainWacky

I quite liked this week's as it went back to the Fry/Leela relationship and was quite touching.

CaptainWacky

I liked this week's again. It never really lived up to the potential of the question posed about robot free will, but it was funny and lots of things happened.

CaptainWacky

THIS WEEK'S WAS GOOD and the emotional ending actually worked and made me feel slightly emotional. And yes I'm going to bump this thread every week NO MATTER WHAT.

CaptainWacky

So it turns out the "season" is over for another year so see you "all" in a year when I bump this threade with "hey, remember that animal episode last year? That was weird."

CaptainWacky

I did laugh at dead Kiff.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well...fuck.

whisky

Boobie inspector
As someone who likes Cleveland and Futurama, this is not a good day.

Why can't Groening just pay for the episodes himself? Its not like the Simpsons hasn't made a shitload of money, plus even that is supposed to be finishing soon, so he is going to need another cash cow.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Exactly -- he's probably LUCA$H rich at this point. He could do the show for Netflix if he wanted. (like Arrested Development)

(But I won't miss the Cleveland Show at all)

CaptainWacky

Why doesn't George Lucas start his own tv network that only shows Futurama and Clones Wars? I ASK YOU.

CaptainWacky

I watched the two new episodes.

Professor racing episode: Fucking awful.

Monkey episode: Passable.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah, the first one was sort of awful. Leela would never be that concerned with safety and want to drive a box shaped spaceship. Noone was concerned? They just let the the Professor wander off? Yeah riiight. The Tokyo Drift references/parody was alright.

Second one was the better of the two.