Gay-Baiting Congress Puts on a Show This Week

I for one do not care if gays get married, its none of my business. They dont tell me how to live, I do not want to tell them how to live.

Congress could be working on something important and not this shit.

Messenger said:
Yeah, like doing stuff in far-away lands.

I would love to see most all of congress go to a far away land and dig ditches , then we would get an honest days work out of them.

It's not even that all gays agree about wanting "marriage". It's about laws being passed which single gays out as not deserving basic legal rights and resources afforded to every US citizen.

Call it marriage, call it domestic partnership, call it the filthy faggot family down the block, I don't care. But if I decide to commit to someone to start a home and raise a family, I should be afforded all the rights and resources available to anyone else who decides to start a family.

There's a 60% divorce rate, and people can get legally married by an Elvis impersonator while drunk in Vegas. And the sanctity of marriage needs "defending"? When str8s take marriage as seriously as they huff about it, maybe I can hear that without laughing my gay ass off.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
It's not even that all gays agree about wanting "marriage". It's about laws being passed which single gays out as not deserving basic legal rights and resources afforded to every US citizen.

Call it marriage, call it domestic partnership, call it the filthy faggot family down the block, I don't care. But if I decide to commit to someone to start a home and raise a family, I should be afforded all the rights and resources available to anyone else who decides to start a family.

There's a 60% divorce rate, and people can get legally married by an Elvis impersonator while drunk in Vegas. And the sanctity of marriage needs "defending"? When str8s take marriage as seriously as they huff about it, maybe I can hear that without laughing my gay ass off.

60% divorce rate? Well, just because the heteros are fucking things up we should just let the rest of the freaks in on the party? I dont see how allowing 2 wrongs are gonna make things right. Ever notice how all this liberal agenda shit is continually creating more and more division and destruction of our society? O wait... forgot, your too stupid and uneducated to notice!

As usual you miss the point. The point is that painting gays as incapable of creating and maintaining a stable family unit is wrong wrong wrong, and that Bible-belt ostriches who cling to that wrong notion while screwing their neighbor's wives need to sit down, shut up, clean their own houses and consider the world outside their Barcoloungers for a change.

This isn't about two wrongs. This is about the supposed "wrongs" showing the "rights" how things should be done. And the "rights" can't handle being exposed as the hypocrites they are.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
As usual you miss the point. The point is that painting gays as incapable of creating and maintaining a stable family unit is wrong wrong wrong, and that Bible-belt ostriches who cling to that wrong notion while screwing their neighbor's wives need to sit down, shut up, clean their own houses and consider the world outside their Barcoloungers for a change.

This isn't about two wrongs. This is about the supposed "wrongs" showing the "rights" how things should be done. And the "rights" can't handle being exposed as the hypocrites they are.

The "wrongs" showing the "rights" how things should be done? Great. I want you to hire a blind driver! Because what you propose is the same thing. If the blind lead the blind shall they both not fall into the ditch? Ha Ha... dont fuck yourself with bad wording! You suck!

I didnt miss any points. It is impossible for a Gay to CREATE a family. Gays cannot reproduce among themselves. And there can never be a stable family unit unless there is a Single Father(male) and a Single Mother(female) living together and lovingly raising children TOGETHER!. Any other combination is UNSTABLE! If your too stupid to grasp that, stick your head back into the dirt!

You're a lousy troll, BTW...

So a man and woman who can't reproduce but adopt kids aren't a stable family either by your definition.

Anyone else want to discuss this? I'm tired of playing go fish with the amateur troll...

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
You're a lousy troll, BTW...

So a man and woman who can't reproduce but adopt kids aren't a stable family either by your definition.

Anyone else want to discuss this? I'm tired of playing go fish with the amateur troll...

Dumbfuck... I am not a troll. I am serious! But I can understand why you want to bail out now! Its only natural when you smell defeat at your doorstep!

I think your mom is calling you to lunch. Baloney sandwich and tomato soup again? Maybe a short stack of Pringles on the side?

If you really are an adult, then just replace "mom" with "nurse"...

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I think your mom is calling you to lunch. Baloney sandwich and tomato soup again? Maybe a short stack of Pringles on the side?

If you really are an adult, then just replace "mom" with "nurse"...

hey dont knock the tomate soup, that stuff is good. Baloney is unhealthy to eat and pringles are not so bad. No Hydrogenation if they are the original. Safe to eat compared to many other possiblities!

I wish I had a nurse. I am a lazy bum around the house. Maybe a butler or maid is more appropriate?

But for real... are you just going to fall off topic like a chump? I guess I win!

Toodles!

I'm not gay, but once it's legal I plan on marrying my best friend just for the tax break and health insurance. We'll adopt a couple kids and teach them to be gay. It'll be fun.

^I thought homosexuals were born that way therefore teaching your adopted Cambodian orphans to be gay would be impossible. I mean if anyone could teach them to be gay it would be you, don't misunderstand me but according to gays it's not a learned behavior.

I say let the gays marry and divorce at will. My theory is that some heteros are afraid gays are going to show them how to make marriage work and they will be moded.

Laker_Girl said:
^I thought homosexuals were born that way therefore teaching your adopted Cambodian orphans to be gay would be impossible. I mean if anyone could teach them to be gay it would be you, don't misunderstand me but according to gays it's not a learned behavior.

I say let the gays marry and divorce at will. My theory is that some heteros are afraid gays are going to show them how to make marriage work and they will be moded.

lol... I dont think its about people being afraid a gay person would show them up. Yes there are some gays that would treat their children better than a straight. But that is not the point. Starting out with a homosexual environment is a straight away start on the wrong path. The general agreement is that we already know its a bad road, so why even waste time with it? In at least the heterosexuals could get a clue and behave although that is not likely but still a better model for society than homosexuals.

Nature itself teachs that things of this difference to not mix well. Kinda like a sheep rasing a lion. That would warp that poor lions instincts! Hold on... arent you my dinner momma?

Hambil said:
"general agreement" translates to "me and my red-neck buddies"

Yes there are some red-necks that do agree with me. However it is also people of capable intelligence that would agree as well. Just because you liberal dimwits like to claim intellectual superiority does not mean you have it. You guys spend more time contradicting yourself more than anything else... where is the intellectual superiority?

Look at history. I dont think just the red-necks are on the same page as me with this. There are many other cultures and religions that think homosexuality is a perversion of nature.

Its only the new age "no-morals" culture that has brought this on.

And what's with all these newfnagled gadgets they have out there? Damn phones are getting so small you can't even see the buttons anymore...

"Those were the DAAAAAAAAAAAYS=="

Astral said:
You guys spend more time contradicting yourself more than anything else... where is the intellectual superiority?
You just described it.

Debate, complexity, nuance. The uniform 'god driven' thinking of the right is not the stuff from which intellectual superiority can be claimed. Not to mention scientists, teachers, doctors, all fall squarly on the left (with occasional exceptions obviously).

Hmmm...
Who knows more about physics, the PhD, or the Country Singer?
Who knows more about sociology, the Sociologist, or the Talk Show Host?
Who knows more about health, the Doctor, or the Lawyer?

Hambil said:
You just described it.

Debate, complexity, nuance. The uniform 'god driven' thinking of the right is not the stuff from which intellectual superiority can be claimed. Not to mention scientists, teachers, doctors, all fall squarly on the left (with occasional exceptions obviously).

Hmmm...

Lol great points... so why are so many Physics fuckers disagreeing? If they are all smart should they not capably arrive at the same answers? Or is it that they dont really know?

Sociologists? come on... They have produced more drug addicts than they have saved... their track record is only held in esteem by idiots such as yourself.

O yea... Drs? Damn did you step into the shit. Its far to long to get into, but your fucking doctors are a joke. All you need to do is review the trends in health and medicine for the entire past century. Doctors are no more intelligent than street thugs. Medicine gets better our health gets worse... why is that? And doctors fall prey to the exact same fucking problems the rest of us do. Yea, they know a lot right? What a dimwit!

You also make a very serious mistake. Education has nothing to do with your intelligence! Sure it impacts the ability to make better use of your IQ but a paper on a wall proves nothing.

Now, lets also swing the pendelum against you. More conservatives are in engineering jobs, where calculations must be accurate and not some dreamed up fairy tale theory. Also we already know that liberals have crowded the schools and institutions because you have to brow beat your stupidity into people from the get go, because they would otherwise get a wif of how you fucking stink if they get a good breath of fresh air!

It is well known that a conservative student has a great deal of trouble with a liberal preaching pseudoscientist. They are more than capable of completing work but the professor still marks against them because of political leanings.... and you fucks say your not bigoted, biased, and divisive?

what ever!

Hambil said:
Hmmm...

That nails it then! Hambil the gerbil packing homosexual cum swallower must know a lot more about faggotry than any of the rest of us!

Back