Gay-Baiting Congress Puts on a Show This Week

Friday said:
Only if you want it to be... :bigass:

Let me help you out here. I believe in absolutes! It either is or it is not! You either agree or you do not! If you are unsure it just means you do not agree with it or you just dont fucking know better!

Its filthy. And if you dont agree then you have a moral relativist view of things and therefore cannot say anything against anyone, because all things being relative they are just as right and moral as you are no matter the differences!

Messenger said:
Prove that homosexuality is 'filthy.'

Would you describe the behaviors that define homosexuality as "clean"?

I don't enjoy seeing the word 'nigger' any more than I enjoy seeing the word 'cracker.' Unless you think I'm black AND white. :roll:

What does the word "nigger" have to do with correctly describing assfuck pervert homosexuals as "filthy"?

Are you still stinging from when I inferred you and your ilk to be fags since you have nothing in your arsenal but 'tat's ghey' speak?

Bwa HAHAHAHA - no, but apparently your rectum is still a bit sore from the virtual ass-reaming I gave you over on the Question's Iran thread.

Seriously, why are you so defensive of homosexual perverts? Have you fallen for the cultural marxist line that homosexuals are an "Identity Group" worthy of respect and dignity and their own specially defined "rights" due to their behaviors being an "inherent trait"?

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Seriously, why are you so defensive of homosexual perverts? Have you fallen for the cultural marxist line that homosexuals are an "Identity Group" worthy of respect and dignity and their own specially defined "rights" due to their behaviors being an "inherent trait"?

lol... that was a good one.

If homosexuality is a gene, then its a defect! One that nature certainly does not wish continued because it refuses to allow same sex reproduction!

Its not a defect! Its a fucking moral choice just like killing someone. You either do your you dont!

So.... no one was able to answer why gays need to be married?

Sounds to me like Messenger knows what I'm aiming at, and that speaks well for his intelligence.

But no other takers? No answers? Just "gays need to be married?" Someone open their fool mouths, please. Why do gays need to be married?

Because anything less would be discriminatory, and that is bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Why? I dunno. But it's bad!

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Would you describe the behaviors that define homosexuality as "clean"?
You can't describe something with such relative terms. It's way over your head.

What does the word "nigger" have to do with correctly describing assfuck pervert homosexuals as "filthy"?
It has to do with you being a howling monkey.
Bwa HAHAHAHA - no, but apparently your rectum is still a bit sore from the virtual ass-reaming I gave you over on the Question's Iran thread.
LOL

Because only idiots would hate them for something they have absolutely no control over.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
It's not even that all gays agree about wanting "marriage". It's about laws being passed which single gays out as not deserving basic legal rights and resources afforded to every US citizen.

If this is your answer - this politically correct rhetoric - then please illustrate just one "basic legal right" that gays are denied that belong to every other citizen.

It was 2 pages back, not 3. 3 pages back would get "Understood" as an answer. Try to be pertinent.

And I still ask why gays need marriage? No one wants to answer? Messenger posted something about "discrimination..." How are gays being discriminated against? How? Where? Cite examples please, rather than politically correct rhetoric.

This debate has largely dragged on unresolved because of the rhetoric from the other side! The word "marriage" is the molotov cocktail that opponents like to lob to frighten people into thinking that it should be a moral debate, and not a legal one.

What gay unions are called is unimportant to me. It's the opposition that insists on calling it marriage in order to demonize it. But gay unions need to be universally recognized as valid legal unions, so that gay families will be able to do trivial things like draw up wills, name dependents on healthcare and insurance policies, file tax returns as they see fit, and other incosequential details of life.

And the inevitable answer comes back that OH TEH GHEYS WILL JUST MARRY FOR THE BENEFITS!!! But that hasn't been proven to be a factor any more than it is in straight partnerships. The point is, nobody questions straight partnerships because there is no PREDUJICE against them at the outset.

Yes, it is as simple as: We need legal recognition in order to be protected against unjust discrimination. It's not a special privilege being afforded to us, it's simply taking away barriers to the same rights afforded traditional families.

It is that simple, and that logical, and yet the fire and brimstone types usually register their diagreement with the usual dollop of disgust and hatred rather than answer rationally.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
This debate has largely dragged on unresolved because of the rhetoric from the other side! The word "marriage" is the molotov cocktail that opponents like to lob to frighten people into thinking that it should be a moral debate, and not a legal one.

What gay unions are called is unimportant to me. It's the opposition that insists on calling it marriage in order to demonize it.

Actually, no. It is the verminous homosexual activists who insist upon appropriating the word "marriage" to define their disgusting lust affairs. If one reasonably agrees that gay couples should be accorded legal recognition under the title "Civil Unions" - then the perverts start shrieking "separate but equal", couching their filthy social agenda in the language of civil rights.. Personally, I would support Civil Unions, but I would never abide Marriage being defiled by being legally redefined to include the relationships of amoral sexual deviants.

But gay unions need to be universally recognized as valid legal unions, so that gay families will be able to ...

"Gay Families"???? What are "gay families"? Are these families that anonymously cornhole each other at wayside toilets? What? Or are these homosexuals who propagated children BEFORE they decided to become perverts?

... do trivial things like draw up wills, name dependents on healthcare and insurance policies, file tax returns as they see fit, and other incosequential details of life.

Nothing you have listed above is "denied" to sexual deviants. All they need is a good lawyer.

And the inevitable answer comes back that OH TEH GHEYS WILL JUST MARRY FOR THE BENEFITS!!! But that hasn't been proven to be a factor any more than it is in straight partnerships. The point is, nobody questions straight partnerships because there is no PREDUJICE against them at the outset.

That's because normal people aren't filthy and disgusting deviants.

Yes, it is as simple as: We need legal recognition in order to be protected against unjust discrimination. It's not a special privilege being afforded to us, it's simply taking away barriers to the same rights afforded traditional families.

Demanding that an ancient and venerable cultural institution be legally redefined to accomodate the behavioral tics of degenerates is, indeed, according "special rights" to people based solely upon their behaviors.

It is that simple, and that logical, and yet the fire and brimstone types usually register their diagreement with the usual dollop of disgust and hatred rather than answer rationally.

I don't "hate" pervert homosexuals. I look at them as I would midget clowns at the circus or side show freaks. I find their antics amusing, but I wouldn't want one anywhere near my children.

Messenger said:
Because only idiots would hate them for something they have absolutely no control over.

Are you claiming that homosexuality is an inherent behavioral trait?

Please cite any definitive scientific proof to back up this absurd assertion?

It's like debating through a time machine with the past.

Or with an acne-riddled geek pretending he's a puffy-shirted elder and his cardboard box is a time machine to the past, anyway...

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Are you claiming that homosexuality is an inherent behavioral trait?
Biologically? Yes.

Please cite any definitive scientific proof to back up this absurd assertion?
Oh, let me guess... you're one of those who think it's a 'lifestyle choice,' don't you?

Several recent studies, including pioneering work by Simon LeVay, a gay rights activist, demonstrate that there are notable differences between the physiology of a heterosexual male and a homosexual male. These differences are primarily noted in the brain, inner ear and olfactory sense. LeVay discovered in his double-blind experiment that approximately 10% of homosexual male brains were physiologically different from their heterosexual counterparts, [5] some people take this as showing that people are born as homosexuals, however in LeVays own words:

"It's important to stress what I didn't find. I did not prove that homosexuality was genetic, or find a genetic cause for being gay. I didn't show that gay men are born that way, the most common mistake people make in interpreting my work. Nor did I locate a gay center in the brain INAH-3 is less likely to be the sole gay nucleus of the brain than a part of a chain of nuclei engaged in men and women's sexual behavior...Since I looked at adult brains we don't know if the differences I found were there at birth, or if they appeared later" (D. Nimmons, "Sex and the brain," Discover [March 1994), 64-71).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual

There are many different factors which contribute to a person becoming a homosexual instead of a heterosexual. Biology is one of them. I can show you even more if that isn't enough.

Wiki? You must be kidding. The only time I ever brought up Wiki as a source (for opinion - not even science!) I was roundly laughed out of here.

Eggs and spooge attempted to throw some rhetoric at my question, but I see it still goes unanswered. All we get is some fantastical reference to time machines as an insult to our thinking.

Absurdly quaint.

I'll repeat the question for those who think they have brains:

Why do gays need to be married?

It's not a trick question.

Messenger said:
So what you're saying is that you have no way to really contest this, and instead prefer to attack the source.

Fine.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3735668.stm

This is what is so funny. You show your fucking 2-faced biases shit all the damn time. This is why I say you fucking liberals are a contradiction in terms!

We when say something is wrong, filthy, bad, or evil you try to slap it asside and call it relative! I guess you dont just fucking get what you just said BITCH! When you call it relative you place your own fucking arguements on the same "relative" playing field! You contradict your very self when you claim you are right and that we are wrong, but use the term relative in a paradoxical attempt to strike down our posts! Dont you fuckers get educations in your part of the universe!

Cranky Bastard said:
So.... no one was able to answer why gays need to be married?
It's not a question that should be answered. It's like asking "Why do blacks need to vote?".

A marriage is one man and one woman. That's what it is.

That said, civil unions between whomever and whomever I have no problem with. Just don't call it something it's not.

Hambil said:
It's not a question that should be answered. It's like asking "Why do blacks need to vote?".

Did you know that origionally not even all white men were allowed to vote at the begining of the foundation of the US of good ole A?

I wonder if you knew that? Hell they even tried to keep positions of power in the family of Rich people as well. The general concensus back then as it is still now... the general population is too stupid to know what is good for them. In many ways I simply have to agree! But it still does not make it right! Because the Majority must have ITS say, even it it brings the nation itself straight to hell! You will find that most of the founding fathers were against democracy as it is seen now!

Back