Gay-Baiting Congress Puts on a Show This Week

Hambil said:
You just described it.

Debate, complexity, nuance. The uniform 'god driven' thinking of the right is not the stuff from which intellectual superiority can be claimed. Not to mention scientists, teachers, doctors, all fall squarly on the left (with occasional exceptions obviously).

I live in a decidedly conservative city in Southern California, not a red neck in sight. We're loaded with doctors and scientist and I don't think I'd refer to them as the odd exception. While socially they may want to help every poor bastard out there, economically they look out for themselves.

As for teachers, everyone knows the CTU runs California, I prefer to call it the California Mafia. We'll just ignore the fact that unless you're a totally involved parent with incredible amounts of time to devote to your child's education your child will undoubtedly fail. I'd say roughly 60% of California's public school teachers couldn't teach a pig to oink. So yes, of course they're democrats, getting something for nothing is what they're all about.

Number_6 said:
Hambil, you need to go into therapy to deal with your issues with religion.

I say this to you seriously. Your mind appears to have been seriously warped by your experience with religion, and I find your attitudes towards religion no less ridiculous than those of an evangelical.
I have to agree.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
This thread is supposed to be about the filthyness of assfucks and bulldykes.

Get back on topic, bitches!
They aren't filthy anymore than a man and a woman having sex is filthy. Surely someone with a Ph.d would know that it's a subjective term.

Messenger said:
They aren't filthy anymore than a man and a woman having sex is filthy. Surely someone with a Ph.d would know that it's a subjective term.

Yea... there really is not much difference between having vaginal fluid and shit on your your dick, face or tounge.

We all know you like those dirty sanchez's!

Messenger said:

No, man. Homosexuality is filthy; therefore all homosexuals are filth.

Didn't you listen to the Pope's Good Friday mass?

Incidentally, it is my experience that the only people who take offense when I call dirty gay pigs things like pervert, buttfuck, fuglydyke or disgusting degenerate ball-licking nanciboys are themselves homosexuals.

Not that there's anything wrong with you being a butt pirate since you can't spread your hideous sex pervert diseases over the internet, but if you're not a deviant teabagger, why would you care if I call homo perverts filthy?

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
No, man. Homosexuality is filthy; therefore all homosexuals are filth.
Prove that homosexuality is 'filthy.'

Didn't you listen to the Pope's Good Friday mass?

Incidentally, it is my experience that the only people who take offense when I call dirty gay pigs things like pervert, buttfuck, fuglydyke or disgusting degenerate ball-licking nanciboys are themselves homosexuals.
I don't enjoy seeing the word 'nigger' any more than I enjoy seeing the word 'cracker.' Unless you think I'm black AND white. :roll:

Are you still stinging from when I inferred you and your ilk to be fags since you have nothing in your arsenal but 'tat's ghey' speak?
Not that there's anything wrong with you being a butt pirate since you can't spread your hideous sex pervert diseases over the internet, but if you're not a deviant teabagger, why would you care if I call homo perverts filthy?
LOL case in point.

Messenger said:
Prove that homosexuality is 'filthy.'

Mind if I come and take a shit on your front porch? You can pick it up and wipe it on your pecker if it turns you on.

Homosexuality is flithy. But since your too stupid to make the connection well, you obviously do not listen to reason. We all know that is it common practice for liberal types to lie, lie, lie, and lie some more untill you have finally lied so much peope have heard nothing but a lie, and soon begin to believe it is true.

So.. what? Your a liar... you can join the rest of the Catholic altar-boy ass-pirating! I mean since your probably all on NAMBLA's side anyways!

I was waiting for the link between homosexuals and child molesters. It's good to see they don't dissapoint.

I bemoan the lack of a yawn emoticon

Messenger said:
Why? Is the Earth filthy, or beautiful and clean from space?

Well I knew your noggin was in the clouds but damn... you put it into space... we certainly know your not down here with the rest of us!

You really need to quit spacing out... its not looking good for ya!

headvoid said:
I was waiting for the link between homosexuals and child molesters. It's good to see they don't dissapoint.

I bemoan the lack of a yawn emoticon

They go hand in hand. A homosexuals morals are already compromised... others are soon to follow being flushed away! But considering that Catholics have been brought into the convo its kinda a moot point... both apply now!

I take it you are in support of them, considering your disdain for its mention and all!

Back