Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gems from Twitter

Why don't you bring those nuts over here big boy... lol

The person behind that account needs to join the MF. BIGTIME.

That was little Paul Steinbeck, I can't remember what happened to him on the show, but his father was the evil wealthy business man.

Pat Rothfuss @PatrickRothfuss · 8h

If you scream at me about needing book three because you have cancer, then say you were joking, I will block you. Get a fucking grip people.

"Well, he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word 'kinda' with the word 'repeatedly' and the word 'dog' with 'son'."

(Everything makes me think of Simpsons quotes.)

11385.imgcache.jpg

So either this is a real 4 year old, and her parents just tweet what she says, or she's not real and someone is pretending to be a 4yr old. WHO KNOWS? https://twitter.com/MaxTheTiger

I liked this tweet tho

Max The Tiger @MaxTheTiger · May 20

"I'm not alive, I'm just your imagination" then whispering, "In the end you tell me I am alive."

AND THIS ONE

Max The Tiger @MaxTheTiger · Mar 9

I'm pretending I can see through your head and your brains are made of plastic and they run on batteries. The batteries are charged by love.

So either this is a real 4 year old, and her parents just tweet what she says, or she's not real and someone is pretending to be a 4yr old. WHO KNOWS? https://twitter.com/MaxTheTiger

I liked this tweet tho

Max The Tiger @MaxTheTiger · May 20

"I'm not alive, I'm just your imagination" then whispering, "In the end you tell me I am alive."

AND THIS ONE

Max The Tiger @MaxTheTiger · Mar 9

I'm pretending I can see through your head and your brains are made of plastic and they run on batteries. The batteries are charged by love.

Is it Sally Draper.