Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gems from Twitter

11441.imgcache.jpg

That looks like a gem from Facebook, but ok! How are things going up there anyway? There are Saltires of panic rising above all the government buildings down here.

Well I saw it on Twitter. We won't have Facebook or Twitter after Friday, of course. Just Alexbook and Salmitter. :(

(It's "too close to call" but only one poll has ever had Yes winning.)

Picard Tips ‏@PicardTips 42m

Picard management tip: If people accuse your organization of endangering people who wear red shirts, put on a damn red shirt every day.

The one thing I will give him credit for this year was doing the ice bucket challenge, and showing that he in fact doesn't wear a toupee.

It is in fact a badly dyed combover. He may have had plugs along the way to keep it full, but we won't hear about that until he's dead.

So keep your fingers crossed.

InfoSec Taylor Swift ‏@SwiftOnSecurity 16h16 hours ago

Symantec must think I'm a princess because their marketing material is a fairy tale.

Symantec ‏@symantec 4h4 hours ago

@SwiftOnSecurity Cause the players gonna play, and the haters gonna hate, and I'm just gonna shake it off, shake it off

PLAYERS GONNA PLAY