Gems from Twitter

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There's no way the Priceline negotiator could resist the bun of steel!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Christians tried to get "No God, no peace; know God, know peace" trending on Twitter. Resulting trending topic? "No God"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Best serious tweet in response

theRyan774: You COWARDS! Saying there is No God, you wouldn't dare to even dream of saying that to God's face! SO DONT TWEET IT!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Surely saying it on Twitter IS saying it to God's face, since God is everywhere?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Good point!

If there were No God , there would be No Atheists. ~ G.K. Chesterton

Uhh..

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
God doesn't know how to twitter!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
lol.. there are some really dumb people on Twitter.

CrystalKylaa: No God?! Dumbest tt ever. If you opened a bible and read you'd figure out THERE IS A GOD. stupid science.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Elishot: the "No God" trend is making me realize how retarded americans really are. Just gas and kill us all. there's no hope in christian america.

rickcait: @revrunwisdom how can u ppl say there is no GOD wow it is the end of the world all the signs are here

noodlef: who the fuck started a no god trending topic? KILL YA SELF!!!!ASAP

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They don't even realize they started the no God tt, lol.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I love that they're inadvertently perpetuating the trend everytime they comment on it. Hilarious.

melmerbay: Wow the trending topic about no god makes me want to cry, hope all the non believers burn in hell, I say that with love.

Dggcharles: This no God tt is really offensive. I happen to believe in God very strong and I will defend it with all my heart! GOD IS REAL!!!!!

(I feel for that second one, he seems nice)

CaptainWacky

God is in the details.

aeommai

cookie?

CaptainWacky

I doubt it's really him writing all the updates, but it's funny. Poor balloon boy.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
rustyrockets: People have observed that a "hairy potato" would be scary. Like a carb-rich testicle. But like the real thing delicious when boiled.

CaptainWacky

The swine!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
GaryJBusey

Hey @NBTPAIN my car needs an auto-tune up and the word on Twitter is you're the man to see. Can you hook it up?

Buuuurn

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
shitmydadsays isn't as funny as it used to be. It's like he's trying to make up funny sayings now, instead of posting what his dad says. I wonder if Justin is still in control of the account now that it's going to be a TV show.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Awww... SCOTTY!!! http://twitpic.com/37ejhd

TheTweetOfGod God
@justinbieber omb! just realized your new song "Pray" is about ME!!! U r the gr8est ever totes hope u win @ Grammys - will do what I can ;-)

CaptainWacky

Bieber wrote a song about Scotty?