Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gems from Twitter

Christians tried to get "No God, no peace; know God, know peace" trending on Twitter. Resulting trending topic? "No God"

Best serious tweet in response

theRyan774: You COWARDS! Saying there is No God, you wouldn't dare to even dream of saying that to God's face! SO DONT TWEET IT!

lol.. there are some really dumb people on Twitter.

CrystalKylaa: No God?! Dumbest tt ever. If you opened a bible and read you'd figure out THERE IS A GOD. stupid science.

Elishot: the "No God" trend is making me realize how retarded americans really are. Just gas and kill us all. there's no hope in christian america.

rickcait: @revrunwisdom how can u ppl say there is no GOD wow it is the end of the world all the signs are here

noodlef: who the fuck started a no god trending topic? KILL YA SELF!!!!ASAP

I love that they're inadvertently perpetuating the trend everytime they comment on it. Hilarious.

melmerbay: Wow the trending topic about no god makes me want to cry, hope all the non believers burn in hell, I say that with love.

Dggcharles: This no God tt is really offensive. I happen to believe in God very strong and I will defend it with all my heart! GOD IS REAL!!!!!

(I feel for that second one, he seems nice)

rustyrockets: People have observed that a "hairy potato" would be scary. Like a carb-rich testicle. But like the real thing delicious when boiled.

shitmydadsays isn't as funny as it used to be. It's like he's trying to make up funny sayings now, instead of posting what his dad says. I wonder if Justin is still in control of the account now that it's going to be a TV show.

Awww... SCOTTY!!! http://twitpic.com/37ejhd

TheTweetOfGod God
@justinbieber omb! just realized your new song "Pray" is about ME!!! U r the gr8est ever totes hope u win @ Grammys - will do what I can ;-)